@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae aww Tenz is kinda sweet, what mental issues exactly does he have?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium Sure! Just let me know what your name is on there, so I’ll know it’s you XD
@ellette-giselle Thank you for your gift. It means so much💜💜💜
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
the LOTR movies are so beautiful😭😭
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Barnes
“I’m Hugo, the Sharkman’s son.” He blinked heavily. “I’m not… heavy…”
The boy went slack, and his thin legs quickly collapsed. Tenz picked him up and handed him to his companion.
“Do you two gentlemen know of a locomotive which stopped nearby?” Barnes asked. When they shook their heads, she tried again. “How else did you come here?…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
YOU’RE ALIVE!!
ALSO,
They come out every Monday at noon (I think), and I think they’re planning on releasing an entire third of the book this way.
WHAT????
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium
Yeah, I saw it a few days ago. Looks pretty cool! Can’t wait to see the back.
Did you know they’re also releasing preview chapters on this site?
h ttps://reactormag.com/columns/wind-and-truth (remove the space after the ‘h’)
They come out every Monday at noon (I think), and I think they’re planning on…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m on Goodreads, if you’d like another friend.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, I just realized I never commented on this! I love it, Howard is super funny lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I knowwww, I literally just saw it a little before you posted it!!! 😀
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Aw thx for the help Tenz
(Starting a minute before your charries walked in)
Barnes
Hugo refused her handkerchief for the third and last time. He seemed to be doing alright; Commissioner Barnes wasn’t going to risk losing her only lead besides herself. She refrained from talking about the matter any longer.
The two made a strange pair.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Leif stood up while the ship slowly lowered to the ground. He brushed his dark hair back and murmured quietly to himself—trying to ease his nerves. He undressed quickly, exchanging his informal clothes for the black catsuit he wore under his main uniform. He placed a flexible metal headband on his head, and—directed by just a mere thought—a stron…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae Tenz and Reid are free to meet up with us if you’d like that
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Aw thanks :]
-
Kylie changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I want to add Hugo, if that’s okay :] Dude cares about people and won’t bother anyone.
Barnes
The hallway went for quite some time, eventually opening into a complex of stairwells. Barnes passed one before quickly retracing her steps.
On the bottom of the stairs lay a person. It was Hugo, the young man who belonged to a horrible criminal org…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!!
@whaley @loopylin @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6
Hi guys I have some Bucky art. I drew it but I heavily used a panel from the comics as a reference and stole the colors from it lol. It’s traditional inking and digital colors.

-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, anyone can bump into mine. I promise she doesn’t bite that hard.
Commissioner Barnes
A thin line of light fell over Barnes’ face, and she blinked behind her mask.
She leaned forward, and fell out of two swinging wardrobe doors, tripping on her petticoat. Her knees landed on solid stone floor.
The pain didn’t bother her quite as much…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks so much!! I’ll definitely be referring back to your post. 🙂
- Load More

Maybe I should watch them. I’ve only read the books.
@theducktator I highly recommend. They are sooo good. I honestly have no words to describe them they’re that good
I guess I need to watch them then.