@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Love all the art that I’ve already seen💜💜😆 seriously tho, I love it!!! :3
@linus-smallprint I still trace things oftentimes too. That looks cool though!!
@ellette-giselle AHH i love it🤩🤩 dude def sounds like he’s gonna have a rough time tho💀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings ooof I forgot about this!! I might do it tomorrow but if I don’t end up finishing it by the deadline go on without me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I find the weirdest stuff interesting lol
also your profile pic bruhhhhh
that’s too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I can imagine that would be rather disturbing lol
pro tip: NEVER read medical textbooks at 11:00 at night when you’re really tired, and that’s coming from someone who reads them for fun during the daylight hours.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator aww that second one with the dog and kittens is cute
and haha, the no trespassing sign is great
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae “that one time” lol
yeah that’s happened to me before….not sure if that’s a good thing or not
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Barnes
With Reid directing, Barnes swept through multiple passages and rooms, and made sure to get an idea of the layout.
It wasn’t worth saying, but she liked the decor. Rich greens and oranges lined the inner rooms, sparkling against the surface of glass trinkets. Delicate paintings, stained with dust, barely portrayed more than…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
My submission is almost finished. I shall post it sometime today or tomorrow. 👩🎨
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Barnes
“Oh trust me, I am,” Barnes murmured behind the sculpted smile. She swung around and stared further down the hall. “It is usually easier to commiserate with a care than to peruse the plot, eh? How about we look for other people?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I hath shivered like the leaf in autumn breeze…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h He has a cord in his neck like an extra vein, and a head scar. I’ve never thought of it as interesting before, to be honest XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper interesting!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds like a developmental disability. I’m not too familiar the terminology, but my brother has a brain shunt, so I’ve met a lot of people disabled in that area.
Barnes
“My name is Commissioner Barnes. Nice to meet you.” The woman shook Reid’s hand, took off her cape coat and draped it over her arm. She approached a nearby…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Crosshair
“My guess is that we will encounter at least three more people. Rarely do adventures have only two. Who are you anyway? Do you want to see if we can find a secret passage or a long lost dying king or a dragon or library or something?” the girl–Ayla–asked.
Seas of Kamino, she talks a lot, Crosshair thought. Although s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae ahhh ok!
just wondering!
-
Keilah H. posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow since you were apparently unaware of a certain character’s musical talent, here’s an official gameplay video of Sniper playing saxophone. He’s not like the best at it but not terrible either.
No, I don’t know why he had to do that odd little dance, but I think that’s just a sax player thing cause I’ve seen others do…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae aww Tenz is kinda sweet, what mental issues exactly does he have?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium Sure! Just let me know what your name is on there, so I’ll know it’s you XD
@ellette-giselle Thank you for your gift. It means so much💜💜💜
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
the LOTR movies are so beautiful😭😭
-
Maybe I should watch them. I’ve only read the books.
-
@theducktator I highly recommend. They are sooo good. I honestly have no words to describe them they’re that good
-
I guess I need to watch them then.
-
-
-
- Load More

also, in the official soundtrack (which I listen to a lot) there are several tracks which have a saxophone as one of their main instruments. The running joke is it’s him who’s playing it, and that’s kinda confirmed considering in one of the official videos, he’s seen doing exactly that in the background as that particular track is playing.