@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle man he does look like Keefe lol
funny enough in the novels he comes from, Keefe also has a photographic memory and is a great artist. Several of the illustrations in the guidebook for his novel series are attributed to him in-universe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
and oof I feel you about the creepy illustrations. The worst I can remember is a depiction of increasingly worse burns in a dictionary of random ailments that I don’t remember where we got it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae Just a few high school ones. My favorite is by a Christian author and is called “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made.” It’s one of the few that I find okay to read at 11 at night lol
It’s an older one though.
Here’s the cover cause I think it’s cool:

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
That meme is my literal favorite, I can hear it with the scuffed accent in my head when I read it too lol 😭😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
the best thing I can think of is to make the direction of the hair accurate. Hair points in different direction depending on how much their is and where it is, so using a reference is good. I find it’s much easier to draw facial hair that follows a already established guide, like the jawline or cheekbone. If I’m just drawing a little…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
The Arrival is a wonderful science fiction movie with minimal action. I loved the exploration of language and how brains can be wired differently depending on the language (it makes sense if you watch it). It is slightly creepy at first, but honestly very chill for the genre. My grandpa fell asleep while we played it on TV, but I was on the edge…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oki cool
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s pretty detailed to be from a months-old memory, do you have photographic memory? Just curious because I only know one person with that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Your shading is great btw
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
If you look up Keefe Sencen images, I guarantee your reference photo will pop up XDXD He’s a character from a popular fantasy series.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Quick question, does anyone have advice for drawing facial hair in a simple style? Not too detailed? Because every time I try, it looks like I smeared hairy toothpaste all over the guy’s mouth
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey I know the drawing reference! XD I’ve been reading through KotLC
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
hehehe thank u XXD
and I can use whatever quotes I want, thank you😝😂
@ellette-giselle yw! <3
oh my😱🫠💀
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
GASP guys I’m over 3000 posts! That’s actually insane, I can’t believe I yap so much.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
All of you are pure evil. You will stop being evil now, right?

-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah and @keilah-h @theducktator if y’all want to sidle on over with your characters, that’s fine too. Whatever you want!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok what’s with the spoiling quotes from rotk 🙄 you know I haven’t seen it yet *shakes head*
Jk lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you girl!! 🥰☺️🫶🏻
Also I approve of the new profile pic
And also the decision to make your profiles entire personality lotr 🤣😂👍🏼
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

