@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow cool! So you’re not at like the end of what I’ve written yet.
oh and thanks, I had fun translating the various comics and video transcripts into written form. In fact, I don’t know when I’ll be finished with the story because I still have to wait for the very last comic installment to be released, then I can read it over and decide…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
And the only thing on Marcel’s mind was transporting snacks on his cloud like a delivery system. And when everyone was on a shopping spree.
I should really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
oh man, I have no idea what is happening anymore
I don’t either
I plan to have Chase discover some more of his powers if you’re interested.
Whatever you want to do – as long as he doesn’t end up almost dying. *Coughs emphatically* I don’t think we can handle any near death experiences.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
is it ok if the Headmistress pardons the bullies for the dumpster fire? I kind of need them not to get in trouble… (she was yours right and I’m not misremembering? Also…… are Pax and the wingboys coming back?)
Actually Godlyfantasy12 owns the Headmistress, Pax, and the majority of the wing boys. She has been inactive for five months…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
As far as forum death goes, I think there is a newer aesthetic topic somewhere. But it hasn’t been used in a while either.
This is the newest one that I found.
There is a newer one, but its in the character topics/section/thing… https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/mood-boards-aesthetics/
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ohh 😕 that’s interesting that it won’t work… I’ve never heard of it doing that before… 🤔
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!! 😊😁 I use Clip Studio Paint.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c AWWWW yay!!! What did you think?? 💖 and tysm for reading <3
Tysm Ellette. that is very helpful. it’s hard to catch everything on my own😅
and yes, I know, I know, I haven’t posted in a while…I’m mostly in the editing stage, so I haven’t had anything really new to share 😅 and I’m trying to avoid some spoilers…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am indeed the one once known as FreedomWriter76 🙂↕️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oo yippeee! Thank you!! 😊
I would say his face is a little slimer than I draw it but I didn’t specify that so it doesn’t really matter.
I think Jonathan at 27ish would look just like yours.
Ah ok.
The boots look so good!
Thanks!! 😊😁😁
Thanks!! 😄😄 lol it’s my third…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@anyone
a picture I finished today… some of the characters from my novel…
(right to left: Marley, Macon, Belle, Walt, and Ira…)

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
lolol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am sorry if I sound like the leader of the roleplay, by the way, because I am not. *Embarrassed all of a sudden* I’m just good at finding bits of this topic when someone asks for information.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle keep in mind Cal’s bullies are not the same bullies as in the Wing Battles, his are new as a matter of fact.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
WHAT IS HAPPENING AM I GOING INSANE THIS RP IS EXOPLDIGANG 💥💥
I tOld you Cal, RP participation ebbs and flows, it ain’t dead yet! 😂 It’s the same with Character Castle too – it will be inactive for a couple months and then people will return.
It’s crazy, this thing is two years old. Not as old as the Castle, but still.
By the way,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years ago
@loopylin I’m making a mental note to listen to these
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
I’m glad it hits at least. It also has something to do with the context of the story, because he has an instinct to fly/travel to high places.
I’ll have to make some other albino character sometime cuz it seems fun to draw
You should, I would like to see…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oki-doki, I will get to it
Hm. I did not pick very good names for this, did I?
Well some of my ship names are Qugo and Marcid so yours isn’t the weirdest 😆
ACK you witch!! *Shakespearean howl* Leave me alone to wAllOw in my own grAvE!!! 😤🥺
*cries in a corner*
Thank you for your k…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
Pumpkin gelato is the best thing that’s happened to me since chocolate soda.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The ones with feathery wings like birds are the mean ones, and the ones with scaly wings are my family and are friendly. Kinda opposite to what I’ve found humans usually think, I know.
lol there’s only one good feather-winged kid, which means we need one bad scaly-winged kid.
- Load More

I thought this said pumpkin gelatin for a minute, and was thoroughly disgusted. 😂
I love your profile pic and background by the way.
Bleuuugh, no no no. No pumpkin gelatin.
And thanks hehe.