@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Bucky looks so good!!! I’m not an artist, but the shading ended up really good!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, I really like the second idea!!
Actually, I was just thinking about it today and I noticed that Miles likes to have things under his control, so it wouldn’t make sense why he would willingly give Audrey away to someone, where he has no control over what the rest of her life looks like. A kidnapping would probably make t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Thank you so much for your input!! You’ve given me a lot of inspiration to draw from and I loved hearing what parts of books impacted you the most when you were younger!
Write not only for their “now” but also for their “tomorrow.”
Remember that souls are the same size, no matter their age.
I gotta pin these on my wall…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I enjoyed it!!
There were a few things that I thought weren’t as good as they could have been though. I felt like Leon became pretty repetitive for at least half of the book. Isaiah kept saying similar things to him and he kept responding the same way. It did show how bitter he had become, but I did find it redundant and n…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator
Awh the singing cans are so cute!
And the bacon one is really funny 😂😂 -
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @rae
just going to leave this here
Ferentari district of Bucharest, Romania
The streets were crowded with people bustling around, a poor city full of life and she could feel it even through the cold wind that sent shivers down her thin limbs. Some looked mad but others seemed rather happy,…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah I probably should have specified more. I’m super into fashion so most of my characters dress semi formal and I forget other people don’t do that lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He can join the Society and then someone will have to show him the light, because we can’t have an evil Dante at the end of the day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin nice, that sounds kinda like a warrior cats name haha
but yeah, I haven’t come up with anything cool for my pairings yet either XD
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years ago
Roan Rallar was in his late forties. In his arms he held a female infant, which was his only granddaughter of the newborn triplets. A toothless smile lit her little round face as she smiled up at him—her bright eyes fluttering open and closed. The little girl and her triplet brothers were the children of Roan’s nineteen year old son, Rei. Rei…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin About ship names….
Recently I’ve found there’s another way of titling ships. Rather than just combining the characters’ names, you can use one or two words that have an aspect of both their personalities or are related to them or their character arcs. This helps if the names combine into something really weird, or just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@theshadow you’re welcome! I didn’t see your post until now because KP is apparently wigging out and won’t send me emails to any of your latest posts for some reason.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oooh nice!! I like those boards! I’m not much of an aesthetic person honestly, but I might make a few for my own characters someday…idk….
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloudThis was literally my bro’s plan until he got caught up in hero work.
I KNEW I’d mess up 🤦
You are so bad with names, Cal XDXD
@everyone I am not going to write at this time because I am studying calculus, but I won’t forget to look back for relevant entries.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wheeeeeee 400 pages!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
lolol yeah 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
- Load More
