@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Niiice. I like Fel’s light eyelashes!! And the noses look great, they must have been hard to create.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow yeah I love the way I did Scout’s and Medic’s faces haha
and the way Medic’s just looking at the bread lol
I imagine his tail is kinda swishing suspiciously underneath his coat
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@stephie whoa where’d you learn that French expression?
just wanna know cause I think that’s really cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper coooool
I love fractals. They’re awesome.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
At some point, I want to combine everything people add to the newspaper somehow and write a couple short articles in my character’s voices. Maybe even draw in some photographs? idk
Yeah, cute stuff like that :]
I love this. I sometimes do a similar sort of thing with my art. It’s more like a form of stimming for me.
Exactly. And it’s nat…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
so Marcel likes making, like, origami fractals??
That’s the word I was looking for, a fractal!
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think), Marcel just does it for the symmetry.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @ellette-giselle
Hunter
“Anyone want the fast way up?” the older boy–Leo–asked. “Or at least, fast for those who don’t have wings.”
“That’s ok. I’ll just fly.” Hunter told them.
Rory tensed at the sight of the new kid, the feathery-winged boy. Hmm….this one didn’t look like the bullies at all, but Hunter co…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have no idea what that was, but it was funny. Great job.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper so Marcel likes making, like, origami fractals??
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry, I’m still confused. 😖 My brain struggles with abstract stuff.
You’re fine, I’m not good at communicating right now either 😅
So it’s a geometric kinda branching design that is slightly magical, so it looks different for each person?
[Koshka] (Also, I assumed Marcel’s paper thing was some magical type of origami?)
That’ll do as an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka I appreciate your years of KP prowess, and I hope you will grace us with your KaPeefer knowledge 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think your twins, Loops, are more likely to make fun unique animals, and for my guy he just needs an outlet for patterns. 😛 Ack now I’m talking too much
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And Marcel isn’t expecting people to make something so geometrical, if that’s the term I’m looking for? Other people can make simplistic flowers. This guy is very natural with patterns because of his multi-wing thing, so he’s liable to keep adding branching patterns like a snowflake until he runs out of paper. That’s how his mind works.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I should think this through a little. There’s probably one picture with visual instructions, but it involves the entire newspaper, with marks on the edges of the actual paper as a guide.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Coming at ya
Marcel
“Hey.” Marcel swooped over the twins’ heads, landing toes pointed on the corner of a nearby table. He almost lost control of his own weight, and cartwheeled his arms, finally settling into a comfortable crouch. He grinned at Ellie. “I have newspaper material.”
Next to the twins, two young…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
thanks <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow great!
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theducktator @kyronthearcanin what about the rest of you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin thank you for confirming that I’m either not crazy or there are other people as crazy as I am lol
A life of finding the truth and not getting killed in the process.
The story of every character’s life in a nutshell. XDlol so true
Hunter
“… If you come with me I can show you the fast way back.” th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I should have a few more by the end of the week or something!
feel free to bother me about it, I want to have at least one drawing involving each major character in a scene they were in. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
and here’s Scout and Medic!
As you can tell, my posing isn’t great per se, but it’s decent, I think.

- Load More
