Allison

  • MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years ago

    @whalekeeper

    Hey! How’s it going?

    • Doing as well as I can 🙂 Are you doing okay?

      • @whalekeeper

        Barely lol

        • How is you art coming along?

          • @whalekeeper
            I haven’t been drawing as much as I’d like too bc mental health 🙄 but I’m working on some fanart rn. I’ve been using my sketchbook more bc I feel more free to do random goofy sketches all over the place, so that’s fun. How about you?

            • I wish I could doodle casually in my sketchbooks, my brain values the paper too highly XD I’m doing good, had some personal revelations over last week and I basically collapsed for two days, so I’m behind in school assignments. It wasn’t bad though, just exhausting.
              I’m also doing a little fan stuff, writing wise. I’m a newbie to fan content t…[Read more]

            • @whalekeeper

              Yeah it was really hard for me at first and I don’t like a lot of the drawings in my sketchbook. I don’t necessarily think I have more fun while doing it because I constantly critisize my work, but because I’m aware it’s not perfect I feel better abouttrying things. I have this drawing of kaine where the outline of his hair made a…[Read more]

            • @whalekeeper oops I didn’t reply to the rest lol

              Oh goodness I’m so sorry, I’ve been in relatively the same state. I feel like every year I realize my life is something I didn’t think it was, and it just guts me. Like my stomach aches for about two days from anxiety.

              Actually neither suprise suprise! I’m doing a artwork for the ending of…[Read more]

            • That drawing sounds cute! Little accidents are the best, hehe. I’m guessing you’re pretty comfortable with drawing Kaine at this point?
              Life realizations can be kinda sickening. High benefits (in the long run maybe?), high emotional stress. 😖 Not my favorite thing to do at the beginning of a week, I can tell you that.
              But but but I found out som…[Read more]

            • @whalekeeper
              Yeah, he’s my favorite lol. I think I’m still better at drawing Tauren though.

              Yeah totally lol.
              Oh really? 👀 It’ been awhile since I’ve heard about your wip, how is it going?

              Lol that’s so cool! Yeah I’ve heard mixed things about the series, but having a world to pull from for au’s sounds like fun.

            • You must be, you’ve had a lot of practice drawing Tauren XD Have you ever tried drawing him in different styles? That might be fun, even if challenging.
              I figured out how to properly end my wip, and solidified some of the plot devices I want to use. Specifically magic, since magic tends to be vague when I’m writing it for the first time wit…[Read more]

          • @ whalekeeper

            I haven’t much! I did a watercolor of him once, where he was in the rain, and I dripped brown ink down the page for the rain. Ig that was a different style.
            I can tell you love worldbuilding XD yours always feels so vivid! And wow, coming up with a ending is so great! You go girl! : D

            I really don’t get why you wouldn’t explore…[Read more]

            • Messed your tag up @whalekeeper

            • I agree with the Star Wars frustration! I want to know what limits Vader from just choking every Jedi who approaches him.
              I love Inception 😆 So much fun. If you liked that movie, you should try Edge of Tomorrow. There is suggested content. *Tries to not trigger KP moderators* But I watched it last week, it’s a great sci-fi.

          • @whalekeeper
            Yes!! And they totally could have done something cool with it if they wanted to make the plot more complex. I mean think about Avatar, Aang only being able to use the avatar state under certain circumstances and having there be dangers with using it keeps it from being too easy. Jedi fighting at the highest level should look really…[Read more]

  • @elishavet-pidyon that’s cool! Yeah, I had fun reading it. It had 131 pages and the text was size 24; contrast that with my latest story, at size 20 text (and coincidentally, as of right now it has 131 pages but is by no means finished. I’d say I have at least twenty pages left, if not much more.)

  • @evelyn-collins heyyyy I noticed your fanfic now says “Draft One.” Are you already working on a second draft? Can I see it yet or is it off limits?

  • not sure why anyone else would care about that but I enjoyed the nostalgia of it lol

    and looking from this to my current work it’s like “Wow….I came so far….but at the same time, I can still tell it’s me writing these stories simply because I love the characters and want to make up new adventures for them.”

  • @anyone who cares

    I was re-reading one of my old Jurassic World fanfics today. Surprisingly, it’s held up quite well compared to my more modern fics! I used “said” way too much back then, and my prose is super choppy, but the plot is decently coherent if not a bit repetitive.

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

    @theducktator @theshadow @rae all righty! who wants to go first (or should I?)

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @grcr you’re welcome!! I’d love to see more art of it!

  • -GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @keilah-h Thanks! 😄😁

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @grcr Ohh, interesting! That sounds like a really cool idea.

  • -GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @keilah-h

    The same one lol… in my novel, The Purple Eyed, there five sections. Each one has a different set of characters and a different-ish storyline, but collectively they add to a bigger picture… if that makes sense… 😅😁

     

    also I love your shading.

    Thank you!! 😊😊

     

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @loopylin @ellette-giselle whoa both of your drawings are awesome!!!

     

    and heyyyy Loopy you have a YouTube channel??? So do I! I don’t have any art on it yet, just a few Blender animations.

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @grcr more characters from the same novel? Or a different one?

     

    also I love your shading.

  • @stephie oh my goodness that’s hilarious.

    I like picking up random French phrases because I have a character who’s from that country, so……

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago

    @ellette-giselle I think I remember you posting part of his story in one of the chats…it was so sad!! I hope he gets a good ending.

  • Esther posted an update 2 years ago

    Her companion, a dainty, girlish figure, childlike and pathetic in its look of fatigue and of sorrow, had said nothing as yet, but her eyes, large, brown, and full of tears, looked up from the fire and sought those of Sir Andrew Ffoulkes, who had drawn near to the hearth and her; then, as they met his, which were fixed with unconcealed admiration…[Read more]

  • -GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

    (…and wowzy I did not expect it to actually load/post, with how big the file of this pic was…)

     

  • -GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @anyone

    heehee, some more characters from my novel TPE… 😁😁❤️ left to right: Lynx, Cameron, Jara, Kiran, Rei, Rachel, Ritta, and Roan…

    (…i may or may not go back later and give them actual hands idk lol…)

     

  • -GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @theducktator

    Ah, yeah, that should work, I think… roughly two weeks from when you posted the description.

     

  • -GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @theducktator

    Hey, when is the deadline? 🙂

     

  • Load More
>