@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Welcome.
Other than me, there’s Whaley, RAE, Keilah, Ducktator, Esther, and GRCR (I think that’s it, you guys let me know if I forgot anyone). Whaley and RAE’s characters are together, and so are Keilah and Ducktator’s, Esther’s and mine are alone, and I don’t think GRCR has RPed yet.
Nothing’s really going on, characters are just…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@everyone
Hey, guys! It’s been a while since I’ve been active on here, aside from popping in occasionally. I’ve been thinking about jumping in here for a couple weeks, and now that I’ve completed my first week of college and seen what my schedule will be like, I’m ready to do that!
I had a character in here before, but I’m just gonna forget him…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“Oh, hey Nar!” Hugo pushed back his satchel and gave her a reassuring side hug. She didn’t need to know about the magnificent bruises, there was no point in wedging worry between them. “I’m good, I only bit my tongue a few times. Heh, heh.”
Nar wrinkled her nose. “That sounds horrible, for you specifically.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
That is just so cool
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
*Gasp* You have a YouTube channel, acckkkkk I love it, I subscribed instantly, that is so cool. I and my sister have been squealing over it! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is amusing XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Woah that looks sooo cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh yeah, and the grayish smudges (alcohol markers and pencils aren’t friends)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Sorry about the lighting, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I decided to do this one, so here’s mine.
(and yes, I know there’s something terribly wrong with her right hand 🫣)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No, I agree. As long as they’re not sandwiches.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint LOL you got your character and hers confused? That’s too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr ahh ok! that’s fine!
Just thought your artstyle’s really good and your characters are interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator Your character’s a child? Heheh I’m not great with children characters so I think I’ll sit this one out. I’m so sorry!
The youngest I’ve drawn a character is I think twelve.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years ago
howdy! i may be less active in the following weeks, kinda until the 30th…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
you’re welcome!! I’d love to see more art of it!
😊😊
Ooooooooooo okay! I don’t have too many finished pics right now lol, but I shall be more than happy to share them when they’re done 💜💜
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle haha whoops!
I do remember this boy though, now that you’ve cleared it up. I really liked his character!
- Load More
