@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m going to pass this one, sorry
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo blinked. He was a little at odds for what to say, so he tried to think of the correlation between her words and his own world, but the answer didn’t come. “If you mean righteousness is belonging to the right nature, then I understand.”
…
The project he belongs in is more focused on a neutral thinker’s point of view, acknowledging…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years ago
When two protagonists seem like complete opposites but you realize they’re dealing with the same problem: 😮🤨
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Aaaand see, Ellette is willing 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m sure someone would be willing to start a talk. ;] Conversations are pretty much the status quo before any fights. I don’t know about everyone’s characters, but mine don’t typically get into a fight unless they are emotionally invested in the outcome. Again, that’s just me.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Peeps into the room* Ah, I forgot all about this. Hopefully people are still interested, so I am going to give you more questions. I’m very interested in your response to the last question. 😁
…
What music genre (or musical sound) would your project be?
What is a piece of lore in your story which will probably never be mentioned in the fin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“You don’t need to know what an oracle is.” Hugo squinted, eyes sparkling, the way he did whenever thinking private thoughts. “You don’t know what a radio is either, do you?”
“No.”
“Mm.” The shadowy boy let out a chuckle. “I’ve never been too saintly. Don’t have a book, but I know how to be kind. That’s the best we have sometimes.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Girlie you are just going through it 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m so sorry, I’ll be praying <333
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*rushes into the Kingdom of Pen*
@ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @smiley @rae @savannah_grace2009 @loopylin @anyone-else-I’m-missing-idk
*drops possible snippet of a possible scene for Leon/Riker’s 3rd book and disappears back into the shadows*
His kids could, and would, continue to grow up.
Life would fly by like a…
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator it was you who said hot dogs are tacos?
I can honestly see that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@evelyn-collins personally, I didn’t think it was too slow! it was fine to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@loopylin very nice–and yes, sharp teeth are a nice addition to a lot of creatures.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellete-giselle very cool, is that the same one I confused for being from your other character?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae oh that was awesome lol
Callum’s just like “why u have to be so grumpy dad” and Silvanis is just like “BECAUSE.” and then “imma just sit here in the corner and plot the downfall of the authors”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle haha sorry! Just wasn’t on KP much this weekend. Usually I would be, but the past couple days I decided to focus my computer time on other stuff.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae
Nah ur goodHugo
Hugo gave her a curious side glance. “You’re the spiritual type? Do you have a radio oracle or just family devotions?”
Violet
Vi pursed her lips, thinking for a moment. She approached Alpha again. “I am sorry for overwhelming you. I was teasing. Here.”
She put Gage in his palm. “I wouldn’t let you borrow my partner if I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Oh no, I’m so sorry! I’m glad you’re not too badly hurt. I’ll be praying ❤️
- Load More

*Dramatic gasp.*