@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Mine’s actually done, I was just waiting for tomorrow—I’ll share it now though…
here is my drawing of Perpetua….
I drew Phil as a Bernese Mountain Dog because I wasn’t sure what kind of doggie he was…
probably shoulda just asked heh heh… but oh well. If it matters a lot and that’s not the right breed, just ignore it. Fortuna…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Evelyn
Tyne’s saying they were lost may have been a bit much. They weren’t exactly lost… they just hadn’t searched enough yet. The exit couldn’t have been to far……… right……? Apparently they weren’t the only ones here though… so were there even more people—or creatures—wandering around like they were? How strange it all was.
“You.”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint A little weird that the lyens would entrust the naming of their young to a species they think is inferior, but at least it makes sense now.
and yeah, judging from what I’ve seen on kentor names so far, Anamyth and Opitarus make sense too. I can’t tell on Iskyagus, but it seems like he should probably be a kentor as well, or some…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @anyone-else
I’m thinking about making something (mostly for fun) that compares characters from Freedom’s Fire to characters in other media (mostly movies tbh) and i was wondering what characters from, like, Marvel and LOTR y’all would compare each character to👀
(With a focus on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed cool, I’d love to see it once you’re done!
i’ve only made progress on one fic for the past 4 months lol -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry I disappeared—these past days were really busy…
No problem!
Izre
Izre’s eyes flicked to the second human, peeking around the corner with only her eyes visible. What were two random humans doing here? Though really, the real question was, what is this place? Nothing seemed particularly odd about it, except the fact that Izre had woken…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle cool! I’m assuming he’ll be an important character later on in the plot then?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
haha my dad showed me that one a while back ago
a character in one of my stories actually took out a bear using that method
of course, it was a young one just out of adolescence, but he didn’t know that and thinks he’s good at beating bears.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lol XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wowwwwww
that’s super cool!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Along the same lines…

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Memes incoming.

-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
❤️🤍💙Steve Rogers is the best Avenger. Fight me❤️🤍💙
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle all righty!
Hunter
He lifted his wings and shot up toward the second floor, landing nearby the elevator. The group he’d been traveling with was right there.
“What’d I miss?” he asked, more jokingly than anything else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
also yep, I’m here, just reading.
- Load More
