@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
🖤❤️🩶Bucky Barnes🖤❤️🩶
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle YES, I DOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Maybe I shouldn’t say anything bc y’all all seem so passionate about the LOTR books…but…wellllllll
I only liked several of the characters bc of the movies *runs*
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
THE MAN🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like it!
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @euodia-vision @smiley @ellette-giselle
*drops chapter 2 of 1600s fic*
Chapter 2
Nothing was ever certain, least of all hope. Life had been both cruel and wise enough to teach Anthony Edward Stark that much.He swiped sweat from his brow and laid a double-edged sword across a simple anvil, hammer in hand.…
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You have pulled me from the pit of despair, only to yeet me back inside.
I must continue. I must. (I haven’t finished everything owed yet.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Interesting discussion, points taken XD
I will go out on a limb and say that I have high respect for the movies despite their treatment of Eowyn and Faramir. There is some insane dedication in the directing, special effects, and actors which really speaks for how much the movie makers respected the source material. LotR got extremely lucky with…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Voice and Diction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh! Great topic. Creative narration is my favorite. I like in manga how characters explain their own backstories, because the author gets to have them explain it through their own eyes. And that way, we can even see two characters describe the same event in different ways.
I also like in the book thief how death is the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
(Tagging you both bc I didn’t realized until adding the tags these replies were from two people so I wrote it in one post 😂)
Also, I think those interconnected side plots like the Stewardship drama and Eowyn’s story are what really keeps the books from dragging on too long. If it was just destroying a ring, it w…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yess… I was freaking out at that chapter. I felt like I was in a dream XDXD
I can’t believe what they cut from the movie of them! That chapter was the completion of Eowyn’s arc, and cutting it out made it seem like her arc ended at the triumph over the Nuzgal, which is really wrong. Her arc isn’t about war, but healing. And…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Aw, thank you! 😁 It’s your favorite? I feel like I was just handed a medal.
Faramir is my favorite lotr boy and nobody can change my mind 🥰
The photo quality kinda softened his face, but I still agree. He’s such a fun character. He’s almost as much a walking paradox as Aragorn. XD
yesss I love him 😭 I love Aragorn too thoug…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
your forum signature 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
AWWW it’s my favorite 😭😭 he looks so sweet
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh my goodness you drew my charrie??! 😭😭💛
It looks so great!! Thank you!
Sorry it took me so long to reply, life’s been a lot lately lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
- Load More
