@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator I think it’d be either, depending on what He wanted to do with the river haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon thanks lol
and yeah, I was honestly surprised by how fast I got through the books. I thought they were longer. It’s been a little while since I’ve read them.
They’re still as awesome as the first time I read them though.
I don’t know why a centaur. I think I just wanted to see if I could draw a fairly…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awwwww😭 I love it ❤️
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh my gosh girl I’m dying over here😂😂 In more ways than one apparently🤣
We were so in sync, I think we must’ve posted at pretty much the exact same😂
Anyway lol how are you doing??
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@lightoverdarkness6 oh Girly, don’t apologize!!! I’m just honored you want to read it🥰🥰
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! 😄
Looks like I’ll have to practice drawing even younger kids lol 💛
Congratulations!! Yours looks great!! 🩵😃
@highscribe and @ellette
And good job on yours too!! They were really cute!! 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow. That sounds quite eventful.
Congrats!
I don’t draw dogs.
ever.
Didn’t you post a pic with a dog in it just, like, last week on the art sharing forum?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And oh my gosh @freed_and_redeemed girl I’ve been babysitting so I can earn enough money to pay my brother back for some money I borrowed (lol long story) so I can get Freedom’s Fire, I’m so sorry I haven’t gotten it yet, 😭 but I literally cannot wait to read it, I’m so excited🤩
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
uhh barely
Jkjk
Min I’m so sorry I haven’t been active at all lately, I went on a trip with my family a few weeks ago out to Idaho and it was soooo fun but now I’m trying to catch up with all the school I missed lol 😭😭 I’ve missed you so much!! How are you doing?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @freed_and_redeemed
Okay so basically I’m doing one shots of tlc characters meeting marvel characters just because why not?
and also because I still stand by the strong similarities of characters
this one is Winter & everyone’s favorite
Bucky Barnes 🥳🥳
so yeah basically know that Winter is the swe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@everyone
I was bored and was re-reading Narnia so….
here’s Crosshair as a centaur.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @calyhuge @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
“Hey, do you know Crosshair?” Some older kids came up to Hunter, questioning.
Hunter nodded. “Sure do! He’s my brother. Where do you know him from?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooooh getting interesting!
maybe I should make fan art of this.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh yes gray eyes, my favorite haha
@ellette-giselle that’s good. I haven’t been on horses much but I’ve never been thrown by one either, thankfully.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle CHECK IT OUUUUUUT
Man that is amazing, did you use a reference or was it from memory?
-
whaley's profile was updated 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Aaiii! Save us, it’s a film lover!
*Strangled gasp of horror*
😈 I am evil incarnate.
Part of me really wants to see the movies, since they are touted as being so accurate and fantastic, while another part of me clenches my mental images close and growls protectively. It’s how I am with every book I read, (especially Narnia, heh…
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ah! Kill her!
Just joking. *crosses arms sulkily*
Okay, I’ll give it to the movies that they were really, really well done, but I just can’t forgive them for cutting out and changing so much.
*hides*
- Load More
