@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge haha you’re welcome for the laughs!
it was made for any new kp’ers but I think you’re the only one right now anyway lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
You can’t deny this is what the modern state of KP is.
Not that any of these things are bad at all, it’s just funny.

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I’ll participate if it happens at a time that I am able to be online. There’s quite a lot of time slots that I wouldn’t be able to make due to classes.
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
lol I think I brought too many charries with me, and they all range from “probably neurodivergent” to “most likely deranged”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae Hunter says “hi Mayfly! glad you remember me!”
Snake was attracted by the fish and is now sticking around to see if his powers help any. I told him they won’t because it doesn’t work in our world, but he wants to try anyway.
He and Sniper (who usually hangs around here because he knows I talk about him a lot and he wants to make sure what…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint whoa!! Very good!! I like his tufted hair and the bird flying next to him (a raven?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint yes please, pretend it doesn’t exist lol.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I haven’t been in the mood to rp. At this point I owe you one for disappearing so long. I’m sorry. :/ Ev and Tyne are gonna go their own way so I don’t hold anyone up, cuz I don’t know when I’ll be in the mood to write another pov.
Evelyn
“You may follow or go your own way as you choose,” the creature said. Then it continued down…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @theducktator @everyone
4 EST on Friday? I should be able to.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Koshka has to reply to that, I think. Leo was in the elevator, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
This is kinda crazy guys… I went for a nice, peaceful walk in an arboretum for an hour, and this is what I come home to. 😅
@koshka @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Marcel
“Terrorists? What the heck?”
A fireball whizzed through the air and smacked into his wingtip. The edges singed, and Marcel had to clench his teeth to keep from yelping in p…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Yup, that works if everyone else is good with it!! 👍
-
Kylie and
Koshka are now friends 1 year, 12 months ago -
Kylie started the topic Journey to Amber Forest (Book 2) in the forum Publishing & Platform 1 year, 12 months ago
Guess what!!! 👀👀👀
.
.
Journey to Amber Forest has a cover reveal date and a soft release date 😱😱🎉
.
.
Journey to Amber Forest, book 2:
– clean animal fantasy for ages 8-12
– themes about redemption, innocence, mercy, and light overcoming darkness
– strong family ties
– villains who are truly evil and hero’s who are flawed but are truly v…[Read more] -
Kylie changed their profile picture 1 year, 12 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*munches popcorn from the void*
My, this is far more violent than even the Character Party ever got!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Three will work for me too… just not Saturday.
And McMuffin will join us, and Hanako says maybe.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
1. We need four more people to Break the Record
I’ll see if maybe Mcmuffin and/or Hanako will join us…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I could probably do it, just lemme know the time y’all decide and I’ll see if I can make it.
- Load More
