@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-kingdom
Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore on here or just Hybrid, a homeschooled high school junior and violinist. I write everything from science fiction to fantasy.
Awesome! Glad to see another Wingfeather Saga fan on here. Hmm… have you read Fire and Ash by Gillian Bronte Adams? That’s another great fantasy series, but I’ve…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey there, Kefa!! Greetings from the land of Burne!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist and animator, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred of my own. I enjoy researching countries and cultures, and I have an unquenchable passion for language creation (and languages altogether act…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@theducktator lolllll that’s good
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
WHY DOES MY PAGE KEEP STAR-BLASTIN’ RELOADING
I HAD SOME ART DEMONSTRATIONS THANK YOU VERY MUCH
ehh lucky it wasn’t an RP or something
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@beth-torres LOLLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae Look me in the eye and tell me that your drawings are worse than this one.
Mine are cartoony and I can’t shade them to save my life. It took me 4 years to get to even this point. But they’re kinda cute, even when they’re of characters that kill each other for a living (which is most of my characters *facepalm*)
And, if anything, I can give…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper lol glad u guys like it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@theducktator WHY WERE U ON DRUGS NOOOOOOO
ok I know you’re just messing around lol (unless you were on some kinda actual medication haha)
Philosoraptor. That’s a new one.
Who is Ken and why is he headless???? lol
@raxforge water balloons are the best non-lethal grenades.
tacos, tacos are good
@ellette-giselle oooh I love Green…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae You wanna look at my art?
I bet you it’s worse.
Ok, that’s a joke. But I’m sure your art isn’t as bad as you claim. My art isn’t that great either but I’ve grown to like my weird style.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
hello.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 12 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*realizing we all have busy schedules lol*
I have nothing really going on next week and beyond, so I’m good with whenever!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I haven’t been in the mood to rp. At this point I owe you one for disappearing so long. I’m sorry. :/  Ev and Tyne are gonna go their own way so I don’t hold anyone up, cuz I don’t know when I’ll be in the mood to write another pov.
No problem!
Does anyone else want to run into Izre?
(I see that this RP has been going kind…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
You are not a bad artist, and you have drawn things very well in the past. Your wolf drawing (by Chase) was very good. Plus you used charcoal, I think, which I am too scared to use. Give yourself grace. 🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Alpha is murderous sometimes. And it tears him to pieces inside.
He needs therapy, lots of therapy. Maybe a therapy dog. Something super fluffy, like a labradoodle.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Basically, a reckless disregard for life.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Yeah I totally get what you mean.
I’m looking at the first interaction, just by itself, for Alpha’s behavior. He hears a suspicious conversation. Doesn’t even see what’s fully happening, and stabs a guy in the shoulder. A stab like that still disregards a life.
What if 231 died from it anyway, because he had a physical quirk like Alpha does?…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Pff, that’s tooooooootally not me. *Floofs away*
Okay, maybe I feel called out. 🤣 That’s very accurate. I feel a little sorry for any new KPers, but not too much. After all, the drama is half the fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Yeah, I don’t really know what happened, it’s all a haze.
and it wasn’t murder, it was a fight. And someone died in the fight. That is not murder.
Debatable 🧐 Alpha dealt a death stab before there was any indication that 231 intended physical harm… a little murderous, if you ask me. It was only after Alpha w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@theducktator very true, very true
- Load More
