@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic the safe of stories in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Its ok! First drafts are allowed to be messy. Thanks for tagging me! It’ll be interesting to see where it goes!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper makes sense!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
No problem!
He’s the guy in the high school RP. I don’t think you’re apart of it but if you want a general idea of who he is you can check it out.
Oh ok. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle yes please!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not sure how the belt tradition started, guys. I bet it started with clothing differences to tell who was a master or not, and they streamlined over time to something more practical.
@ellette-giselle
I need time, I’m sorry for not getting him done yet 😢 -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
Lololol! 😅😄
-
whaley replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh you asked so many of the same questions! XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
I do!! Oh, you are sarcastic? XD
This looks like a good start, I love pyro stories!
It helps to think of the key problems in the story. They are the “why” of the conflict, the reasons for the plot to exist. Characters can disagree and want different things. Sometimes a story introduces a question, and each character has a different…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
well that was kind long
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t think your plot is bad, it sounds interesting! And holes could be filled by considering some things and asking yourself some questions. That’s what I do whenever I need to fill in some unmentionables. Here are some questions you can consider if you want…
You don’t have to answer these ones, but they came to my mind when I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle They sound amazing!
I love sibling interactions between characters. (although I’ve probably mentioned that already lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge yeah I get that, what I meant was when and why it became standardized. Different forms of martial arts were developed by completely separate cultures, so logically they couldn’t have all happened upon the belt system at once and with the same color progression, right? Was that a more modern synchronization thing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator nahh you’re good!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal oooh you say the Eidechse are half-lizard half-man?
What percentage? Do they have lizard or human heads, or something in between? Do they have tails? How are their legs structured and do they have claws? (Like humans with flattish feet and short toes or like lizards with long toes?)
Sorry for geeking over this, I love…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper nice!!!
my brother and dad are in taekwondo and are currently white belts too.
I think they have all the stripes though.
Why do most martial arts have a belt system??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I can see why you’d stop if it just doesn’t hold importance to you anymore. I hope you won’t completely abandon it though, cause I love your worldbuilding and it’d be a shame for all that to go to waste.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge that makes two of us heheh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooh! Judging from his quotes he seems like either an upbeat character or a super sarcastic one. Lol.
I apologize if I got that terribly wrong
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
