@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
It always ends in a fight
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh wait, its not.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
NOOO WHY IS IT BLURRY!?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
My pic of Fin…
Not the most please with it, but it will have to work for now. *sigh*
-
Keilah H.'s profile was updated 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool! Sounds like it has a lot of potential 😊
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Izre
In Izre’s opinion, the girl sounded far too excited about what was happening. A mystery? “Disaster” was the word Izre would have chosen.
“Very well,” Izre said, sincerely hoping she wouldn’t regret the decision. “You have already explored up the stairs then? We will go this way.” She turned and headed down a hall that branched…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh dear I forgot about this!!
I will try to do something. -
whaley replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
oh right, tags.
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @rae @honestlyidontknowwhowantstoseethis
-
whaley started the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
I would love feedback on this scene!
Warning, a scene of a character getting very overwhelmed to the point of panic.
– Here it is –
The ball flew across the empty baseball field, and landed with a puff of dust.
“Wahoo!” Sebastian leaped, and pumped his fist in the air. His curls gleamed, bouncing over his dull navy jacket. “Take that, d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Looks like Percival has pride issues XD
Barnes
Reid used Rowan’s cloak to prop up the sleeping boy’s head. The group then ate in silence, the sizzle of meat singing to keep them company.
“…Now we can turn to conversation,” Barnes remarked.
Just don’t expect me to start it.
She took her own bowl of food and set it to the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
A bridge to the mainland; you can also see the cross pool. I put a cherry tree next to it.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The back view (so sorry if you’re annoyed at me for spamming!!)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here is a full view of the island with my mansion/castle thingy and minecart track, from the front.
The one guy still wasn’t interested in getting out of my picture.
There’s a cage in the lower corner for a mob I caught, but it got out and died.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge finished my mansion castle thingy!
Now you’ve given me ideas and I’m gonna build a library next to it……lol
but anyway

two of my modded soldier entities decided to photobombWell, actually, one did, the other doesn’t exactly have a choice cause he’s tied up to the side of the house. He was jumping too much and I was sure he’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge oooh I like this idea!
Now to search through my talking animals to see which one I should add.
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
The Law of Conservation of Ninjitsu states that in any martial arts fight, there is only a finite amount of ninjitsu available to each side in a given encounter. As a result, one Ninja is a deadly threat, but an army of them are cannon fodder.
-
hybridlore and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 1 year, 11 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, cool! 😂 Yeah, I prefer the values-based debate style in LD as well, but I think with a fun partner policy could be a lot of fun. My sister (Challenge 1, @snickerdoodle) is doing a team policy debate in a couple weeks, and the prep has been pretty fun so far.
I missed Mock trail, but I think it would be really cool! I’ve only b…[Read more]
- Load More
