@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@anyone
We’re in a tornado watch/warning right now… the sirens haven’t gone off but we’re still in the warning area. Please pray for us… 🌪️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle not a ramble! At least you’re rambling about your writing and not about something random…..as I do quite commonly…..
eheheheheh you remember THOSE conversations which I’m NOT gonna bring up on this forum after this lolllllAnd I think 13 is fine tbh. Your books are actually not that bad in terms of violence so far.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Sounds good! Yes, I think I get what you’re saying about Divine Election, but I don’t really know how it would change evangelism for me. Either way, God wants us to share Him with others. Ultimately, He knows who is going to accept that gift or not, but that doesn’t change the way we should approach it, right?
I’m also pretty…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes
“Might as well be an exoskeletal crisis,” Barnes said. “Soul-searching is illegal in nineteen counties. You have always been you, Angelo, have a cup of tea.”
Hugo looked back and forth between Reid and Tenz. His eyes became the slightest bit shiny, expression hidden by his scarf. “I can’t go to anyone for help, Tenz. They…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww cute, although I have NO idea who Kenna and Zeke are lolll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle 17, almost 18. Remember how I was making a big deal about Sabina getting married that young because I could barely imagine getting married at my age? lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle If you can’t find any way to trim it down, I’d rather you keep the whole thing than delete it entirely.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle whoa I love that map!!
also, I agree with @hybridlore about how the section’s a little long. I realize that the answers to Joseph’s questions have to be properly explained–after all, I would say corrupting God’s message is far worse then never including it in the first place–but I, like her (hybridlore you are a girl right??…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @ellette-giselle @grcr
Just let me know when you’re ready, and I can send another group of NPCs to meet your characters. No rush. If there’s anything you want to have happen first, you can do that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —— Elderstrand (w/ Jirah and Rosemary)
The five Ironwalkers charged towards Rina, who braced herself for a final stand. But halfway there, they suddenly stumbled, falling forward on top of one another. Rina realized they had tripped over a rope stretched between buildings like a tripwire. The figure of a person peeked…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand (w/ Ilahna and Everett)
Klethen was about to reply when he was kicked to the ground. Despite being caught off guard, he was able to turn his fall into an awkward sideways roll and landed only slightly out of breath.
The stranger who had attacked him demanded to know where they were and pointed a sword a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Totally gotcha. Sometimes it’s just good to get all your thoughts on a scene down, even if they don’t all end up in the final draft.
Sure. Hopefully you got what I meant, since this is kind of a controversial topic in Christian writing circles. In the end, it’s really up to the author who knows what’s best for their story h…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*phew*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
OKAY. Finally. After many ages, I am finished. why did that TAKE ME FOREVER
oh hey is that a wrinkle? am I an old woman now? lolI think it was kinda cool!
Oh, well thanks! 😄
Lol that was a very amusing reaction
Lolol 😁
Oh, the swish cheese days lol 😂
@rae @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Marcellus — the edge of Everstrand | with Ben G…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow.
Crickets.
I thought the speech was pretty good myself……………
Lol, it was good! I’m trying to figure out what to respond with…. Sorry I am so slow right now. I think the rain out here is getting to my head lol.
I’m almost done with my rp…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Awww! Really sweet scene. So… could I get some more backstory here? 😅 Aaron died because he was a Christian and didn’t give into the government, but the reason everyone else is still alive is because the gov doesn’t know they’re believers? And if Noah was tortured once for his faith, how did he escape?
I know this kind of thin…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge
Whoops… it took me way too long to write this…
Marcellus is somewhere between fifteen and eighteen… I wanted him to be eighteen, but tbh, I haven’t fully decided yet.
Marcellus — near the edges of Elderstrand (With Julian, Leon, Ben, Baron, and Flare)
“Afraid not. we’ve been trying to find someone who w…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge
Marcellus — near the edges of ElderstrandMarcellus crept along a wall, his feet moving silently. He realized he’d reached a dead end, so he turned around and started back.
The sky was dark. He didn’t like being out so late. Not unless he was out with family… or his friends. Hey but the stars were pretty.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
I don’t want to spam people with tags this morning, but I’ll add this message to make it a bit more noticeable.
The above post contains some important information for everyone.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —— Elderstrand (w/ Jirah and Rosemary)
One of the guard’s rushed Rina with his sword, but she kicked him in the hand through a portal, knocking it from his grip. Now unarmed, he threw a punch, but Rina opened a portal that caused his fist to be redirected into his own face.
“Retreat!” shouted one of the guard’s,…[Read more]
- Load More
