@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Of course you can do whatever you want, I’m playing the other side’s advocate so you have balanced reasons for whatever you do.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
(also, anyone else who is reading this, what do you think?)
You have a very sensible writer voice, with hints of humor and warmth. I think because of your semi-calm tone, you don’t seem like the kind of person who would write a super intense POV scene of shame for Eric, at least not until the arc’s climax.
And from what I can…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow well…..
I’m nowhere near even a novice theologian or pastor or whatnot, so I’m really not qualified to answer. But honestly, the same logic kinda applies to “why did God make humans if he knew they’d sin?”
believe me, I’ve had some “Why—just why—did you make that, God?” moments myself. But I’m just a lowly human being, who am I t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I think so. Are you sure he couldn’t be a church leader at seventeenish, if he’s one of the only believers in that town?
If that’s what you’re leaning towards, then go for it. Maybe pray about it and think a little longer if it’s a hugeee chance, though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Why does he have to become an elder? I think (if I’m understanding this right) if the important things are happening while he is seventeen, that’s where you want to be. Maybe he can be a part of the inner core group of the church without being an elder, sort of getting mentored by everyone else.
However, you’re right. If all t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Probably. 🤔
Ehh, fine, you can take the rest of them. Just don’t do anything to Sabina or Joseph or Julian. 🤪
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Remember?!? I STOLE Joseph. So you can’t kill him!!!!!
I will let you borrow him to finish writing/editing your book if you say you will be NICE to him. Otherwise, he’s my character now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore Nope, I wish. They’re 3D models that I posed like digital action figures. I can also animate them, although I chose to just make a still picture this time.
and thanks! The shading was still really hard cause I had to position the light source the right way to see the characters’ faces.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h The shading looks awesome! Did you draw that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Playing with Blender again. This time it’s just a still image.
But I’m really proud of this render of Sniper and Thunder the Night Fury!

They actually have a lot in common lol
- very good at shooting things
- if you actually see them doing their job, they’re not doing it right
- suspicious of people except for a select few they’ve learned to…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No, the epilogue from LTBL hits about midway through TVON. (aw! the acronym is almost TRON. That would have been something. lol)
That would have been the strangest acronym for a missionary story ever lol
I mean, Joseph doesn’t last THAT long. (whoops. cat’s out of the bag and running wild. hehehehe)
I would be fine with thi…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol, I stand corrected. 🤣
But, umm…
then. I mean, Joseph doesn’t last THAT long. (whoops. cat’s out of the bag and running wild. hehehehe)
What does this mean exactly?? 🤨
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow Maybe. Especially considering the bringing him back to life thing lol.
But it probably stems more from the fact that Soldier and Demo have canonically made some powerful enemies (sometimes on purpose, sometimes not lol). Soldier in particular had an ex-roommate-turned-mortal-enemy who was a wizard, and has literally made it his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge Most of my stories are rewrites of an existing universe but with something added. For example, this particular one is based off the lore of the video game I posted that image of, but set in a sci-fi universe and written from the perspective of my own character. There’s a good deal of (clean) romance though, and the plot is kinda wonky,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle | I’ve listened to all the soundtracks now! Saying it here so I don’t bomb your book topic with a bunch of Sight & Sound stuffs (and because I still don’t have too much to say about them), lol.
You said to tell you what I thought after I listened to the ones i haven’t heard before… and the short answer of what I think: They ar…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I got busy and had to take a bit of a break from kp.
Nice to meet you! Army of tiny ducks? XD I love ducks lol. Those genres sound fun, kinda the same thing I do (mostly dystopian here, but I do have a fantasy dystopian)
I like birding too! What’s your favorite bird you have seen?
Yw!…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae haha it would be.
i’d start questioning my existence though. Like, monsters made out of bread?? What universe is this?
@raxforge in case you’re confused about the bread thing, it’s from the fanfic I wrote and she read. I would love to tell you to read it, but I have a feeling it’s really not up your alley, so I won’t. lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More

Long answer/opinion that’s basically me just rambling and saying me favorite songs from each… ⬇️⬇️ Hopefully that’s not annoying.😅 AnYhOw.
DAVID. EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! The David songs are goodie!! I wasn’t expecting the Prologue to be like that, but boy oh boy, that slaps! Like, right off the bat! lol!! Do I regret listening to this? Absolut…[Read more]
Ah I mean… I guess the Christmas one is… eh… It falls in the same category as Ruth.
WOW!! That was a lONG rundow!
My favorites have always been Daniel, David, and Esther. I don’t like the rest of them as much, though I’ve only heard some of the Jesus one. (I’ll have to try it again) But yeah! They are so amazing! I love them a tone, and I would love, love to see a Sight & Sound live again. I think Daniel has to be my top…[Read more]
Lolol 😁
Ah, I see. 🙃 Yes, yes, yeeesssss!! (yes is the only answer I can think up rn). I hadn’t notice the combined themes with the David song, but that’s cool! I’ll listen again at some point.
Of course! I had fun listening to them and typing it!! 😊
Questions for you? Mmmm…. not really. I’m not sure what to ask… 🙃
I know! These musicals are just Yes. lol.
No problem, I had fun chatting with you!
😊
Ditto!