@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a really random question and I doubt anyone will be able to answer it; does anyone have experience with theremins? And with purchasing one?
I’m buying one for my birthday and need to do a lot of research first. I once invented a character who plays it, and it’s always been a nostalgic instrument for me. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you for babysitting my sack of potatoes 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
He can go with Joseph to that city!!! And be a missionary!!
Or he just continues as normal, except grieving for Asher… what does he even do right now? Go to school? Work? He could stay living with Sabina and the guys for a while.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
IT’S OKAY! We’ll pretend it never happened. It will get lost in the KP forums forever…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
HA! I actually have a chance?
Please, please, please…. 🙏 🥺 Think of all the scenes you could write!
Lolol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That would make it more interesting, instead of just having more characters die off we’d get to see Eric struggling with his brother’s death.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No no no no no!!!!!! 😭😭😭 Why are you doing this to me, Ellette? 😢
Can’t you just… save Eric?? 😭 They said he could go free…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas 👍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone
It doesn’t seem like too many people have been posting, but for those of you that have, I apologize for having been absent for a while. I’ve been a bit busy lately, but with Thanksgiving break coming up, I’ll probably have time to get on here.
I would post now, but I’ve sort of lost track of what’s happening, so it will take me a bit…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds like a character XD
if you want to be confusing you can say わかりません(Wakarimasen) which means ‘I don’t understand’ next time lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Yw! I love language questions lol. Yeah Japanese doesn’t have the ah sound in abby, only the au sound so that probably is your name. Idk why somebody would say thanks in a language the recipient doesn’t know 😂😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh that sounds cool! I’ve seen western towhees here, we get owls sometimes too.
Oh yes! I mean I don’t really speak it, but I can read basic stuff okay.
ありがとう is Arigatou, or thank you.
アビイ is Katakana, which is used for words that are foreign in Japan (Like American names). I’m assuming this is a Japanized version of the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ha! I got it right!
😢😢 Please tell me Eric and Asher don’t die too. There is too much death in this book. 😭
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You shouldn’t kill them because they don’t deserve it.
And it’d be very uncalled for.
And because I really like them.
(I am reading—I’ve caught up and all—I just don’t really have anything to say.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Please, please, please don’t kill Eric or Asher! I will be very sad if you do. I will sue you.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I would if I could buuuut… I don’t really have any animal characters 🤪 Sorry!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@power ehhhh????
I don’t believe she has an orangutangally. I would say I have one, but to refer to a tooth-filled crocodile-tailed trained killer or any of six twenty-foot dragons as an “orangutangally” would be asking to be savaged.
- Load More
