@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Overall, it was pretty good. Some of the dialogue towards the end felt a tiny bit clunky, though.
Very well,”” Eric sighed. “I shall bare the displays of emotion for tonight, but by tomorrow hugs will be limited to once a month.”
This is funny, but it sounds old-fashioned all of a sudden. Is Eric just teasing? Does he lapse i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
1. It gives the reader more hope in a happy ending.
2. It’s more interesting because you play on the past events of the book to make readers think Asher and Eric will die, but then defy the stereotype, keeping them on their toes.
3. It saves Asher and Eric. 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
YES! Much better. Thanks so so much!
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh whoops, never mind, I realized what “anduth” meant seconds after posting haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator lollll when did they tell you about that?
did they tell everyone and I missed it or were you spying on my rather embarrassing conversation in the fanfic forum about him beating out Sniper as RAE’s top Australian?
XD or maybe you guys know each other in real life, idk.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
here is “Huntress and Scout but they’re warrior cats” because I was bored and I love warrior cats.
This is only Huntress/Scout’s and Sniper’s parents. I was gonna do more but it was so much work looking through my characters and deciding who was related to who……
If you’re familiar with Warriors lore, you probably noticed that Snipersight’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who cares
Ever made a family tree for your characters? I’m doing it right now.
It won’t save cause I’m not signed in to the website I’m doing it on but hey, at least I can screenshot it.
My warrior cats family trees have ridiculous connections lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My chart is still in the works, but it includes the same nine types he discusses, I just rearrange a few things and summarize it quicker so I can glance at it for reference. And I’m constantly adding other things, stuff like the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, other coping mechanisms/corresponding fears I’ve noticed in real life, etc.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Insert heavenly choir singing*
That’s my DUUUUUUDE, I listen to his videos every time they come out! He saved me from eternal confusion and I understand so much more than before. The 9 types videos he’s making are especially helpful. I definitely don’t agree with everything, and yeah he can make some crude jokes, but his method is de…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m good! Honestly I had no idea it’s been this long, I guess time passes faster the older you get. 🙂
Hey, sorry it took a minute.
You’re good
Oh it depends. Sometimes I only have 4 or so points, and sometimes it’s close to 16. It just all depends on what points I know I need/want to hit.
Right, you just outline a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok! Thanks for the offer! 🤗
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t think I’ll join, thanks for the offer, though (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I love that!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Finally I have something I like enough to post!

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HIIIIII!!!! Glad you’re back!! I was thinking about you the other day! Good to know you’re alive lol! 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I may join this, we’ll see. I’m gonna be pretty busy for a while of days so I can’t really promise anything… but I may or may not jump in later! Thanks for the tag!
I’d have to transform a character into an animal, since I don’t think I have many animal characters…
(oh and, not that this could/would apply here, but it’s really funny to…[Read more] - Load More
