@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness hey! I thought we’d never see you again! Welcome back 🙂
I’m not online here very often but I check on kp every week or so. Good for you with the new job and church work! I haven’t been writing much either (Well, physical words.)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Should I post my words?
@esther-c 💨 ⚪️ @theducktator 💨 ⚪️
Why do I feel like if someone throws one at Ellette she’s gonna come back and be like, “Well, I wrote a short novel…”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This sounds fun!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🥳🙌🏻
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*A ball hits me* *Puffs into a cloud of snowflakes*
Well! …I guess this is war.
@hybridlore 💨⚪ @jonas 💨⚪
-
hybridlore started the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a new, fun, wintery way to get words in,
that we totally did not steal from KDWC.Â@esther-c 🤭Here are the rules!
For each snowball you get hit with, write 50 words.
Then, throw two snowballs at other KPers.
If you want to throw more than one snowball at one person, tag them once, but put a x2 (or whatever number) by that tag. Then t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 (I know, I already talked to you xD)
YOU’RE BACK!!!! 🎉🤗
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep 😎
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Until WaT is released.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
days.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
6
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not been active on this RP in forever, but I’m willing to join back in if you want to pick it back up again for our charries! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
That does not sound fun at all. 😖 Praying! 🙏🏻 Make sure you’re also eating and drinking well. (That may or may not be the cause, I’m not a doctor, lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for the prayers everybody! 🤗
They held the funeral today. I wasn’t there for the whole thing but it was good to get in contact with his oldest daughter (the one I know the best). Just please continue praying for them. Grief is a journey and the sadness never really fully goes away. There’s a joy in knowing he’s with the Lord, but know…[Read more]
- Load More
