@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t eat bananas either, but when I do they have to be a little after the bright all yellow… like beginning to soften (and barely turn brown, not too brown at all).
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow. I never realized this was such a debate. I thought the answer was pretty simple.
Don’t eat bananas.
Kidding.
Kind of. -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I like it a lot! The only things I noticed were that you included the long excerpt from the Bible again… most readers already know the Christmas story so I don’t think you need it in there. Then, also, when Amelia was talking about Mary, some of the tenses seemed wrong. Like, maybe it should be in past tense? Idk. And last thi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We watched a little bit of that cartoon recently, lol. Redwall was such a phase for me when I was 10-12; I read almost all the books, and I thinky favorite was Loamhedge or the book with the magical pearls.
Netflix was going to make a movie or television series more recently, but there hasn’t been any news in a couple years.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We need a “pin post” option.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That definitely makes sense. When there’s one big group, it’s kind of hard to RP. I’m up for it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Haha I use my phone a good amount of the time. 🤪 It does take some getting used to.
Lolol, that should be the official video of the forum. 😆
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone
I had a new idea, and I’m wondering what people would think about this.
In short, my proposal is, what if we split the group? Some people could go with Felicity and then have to find another way to get out of the city.
One reason to do this is, I don’t want to force the characters to go certain places (the ship in this instance), so…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys, I will write a praising, all-adoring ode to anyone who roleplays next! On my honor I will.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin I remember that guy; you’ve drawn some very cool doodles of him before. 🙂 I didn’t think you were going to integrate him into the Fel&Lois story, but it makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, and Chase (and Marcel) are 🤕💀
As always, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
All I remember is that Dante and the Society are in a kerfuffle, Leo and Rory are long gone escaped across buildings, and the new school officer is checking everything. Also the twins are still washing dishes alone. I should help them.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I think Ellette meant to tag you for her answer ☝️
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m glad it’s a little intriguing! He wrote it because he always told himself he would, but he has weird physical and mental conditions that make it hard for anyone to take him seriously. He’s trying to feel content.
The letter isn’t even going to make it to the school because of plot conflict.
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @whalekeeper @grcr @theducktator @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-idk
I’m back! XD I’m finally recovered from pneumonia, and y’all…guess what??
Book #2 has officially been submitted for copyright😭😭 If all goes well, and that mostly depends on how long the…[Read more]-
That’s so exciting, girl! Congratulations! I’m glad you’re recovered!
I’m doing good. Just preparing for the last week of co-op before Christmas break 🤪 -
Freaking out!!! So excited!! Tag me the very minute it’s available!!
-
*confetti goes everywhere*
Awesome! (The book that is…although getting over pneumonia is pretty great too)
I love these babies. Give Leon some tea and cookies please. He needs a little loving. -
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I’m so excited! *hands you cake*
-
Woop woop!!! So exciting!!! 🥳🎂🧁🎊
-
Praise God that you’re better now. Glad to hear!
Yay! I hope everything goes well! -
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @koshka @theducktator @esther-c @rae THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH😭😭💜
I’m so, soooo excited for Book #2 (and Book #3, but shhhh).
and yes, Koshka, I’ll go give Leon some tea and cookies rn. And Riker gets plenty too. 🥰and don’t worry, y’all will be some of the first ones to know when it’s out👀 (or when it’s coming out…I may…[Read more]
-
I am so tuned.
I am tuned and holding the radio to my ear.
lol
-
-
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AHHH TYSM FOR THE TAG, LIGHT. LOVE YOU GIRLY🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
GODLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH😭😭 I actually teared up reading your message, ack.
I’m so glad you’re alive. I was worried there for a bit😅😆
I’ve also been busy, especially this Fall/Winter, but it’s been good. I’ll be praying for you, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Gosh, writing that character with a serious voice feels so rusty.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow. That was kind of confusing without context, but intriguing character. Why is he writing the letter if he knows he won’t go to that college?
Lolol. Is algebra really that bad? 🤪
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
Might as well post this because there’s no place for it in the actual story.
This letter is written by an aged-up character who knows he won’t get what he wants. He’s basically too weird and off-putting to be seen as a normal person. He is trying very hard, though.
.-.-.-.
To: The professors of…[Read more] - Load More
