@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr @ellette-giselle
(I’m not normally going to use NPC POVs very much, but right now, this is more convenient than using Ellis.)
Rogun — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Rogun stopped and turned around as he realized no one was following. Mildly annoyed that the newcomers didn’t seem to grasp the urgency of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty Awesome!! You and Kefa with all the KP fan fiction. It’s a really cool idea. Tag me if you post more!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle They’re all Christians??
Where do you find all your pictures for these?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Aww, I love it!! She looks so sweet.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c @liberty @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 SNOWBALLS!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
She’d definitely want to know if someone else was describing him like that 😳😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
this snippet was from the POV of his girlfriend
I kind of figured haha, who else would be describing his symmetrical face? 😝
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yes… 😏 He’s one of the MCs in my current WIP, but this snippet was from the POV of his girlfriend (pretty much fiancée, let’s be real gang). 😜
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🫸🏻⚪️ @liberty
🫸🏻⚪️ @savannah_grace2009
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Forgot about my snowballs, but got them written! I know I don’t have to share a snippet buuuuut….. I really want to. 🤣 So here you go:
***
“Don’t try to turn her down.” Mrs. Palmer stood beside me, a knowing smile on her lips.“Who?”
“Marzia. This is her way of accepting you into the family. She’ll be offended if you don’t let her spoil you.”…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin hehe it really is
Flash fiction is fun. I think like Koshka said, you have to skip all the introductions and try not to be too plotty. I remember my first attempt at a short story was too plot-focused, with a bunch of plot points, and I just managed to shave enough words off to keep the limit.
Actually I think…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle cool, what time period is this?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle OOH! Looks cool! 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I would say yes, but it’s kind of fun to watch as they multiply from the original two, and eventually we’ll get to the point where we have a lot flying. So no, sorry. You’re welcome to ask for tags though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly how i like them lol
@theducktator that’s a good plan
@highscribeofaetherium @koshka haha I guess “not eating them” is a color then lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I guess I was sort of confused by Joseph’s fears about talking to Ezra, then. He seems to have multiple flashbacks to the soldiers, which is a good way to show how the events have affected him. I was probably confused (I’m assuming now that this scene is replacing the one before where he talks to three young men) about why he was…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Your new blurb sounds so cool! 😍
- Load More
