@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww Sabina caring for the orphan clan is so cute!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!! <3 :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh dear, I love studying history, but I normally don’t go out of my way to find big books about it 😂 But I’ll do some looking and see if I can find anything that you might find helpful. :))
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a pretty specific question, I’ll admit. 😅 Any other history nerds? @koshka @esther-c @liberty @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @jonas @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @rae
Sorry for the tags if you’re not interested, guys.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed whoa, awesome characters!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wowww great drawing, and if that’s the character’s name up above I love it.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
You are so welcome!!!
(haha, that IS funny!!! And I love the name Josef btw✨)
I LOVE THEM SO FAR!!! and yes, I wanna see more😌
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Girl I AM LOSING MY MIND!!! Stop teasing me like this!!!! I. want. to. read. it. so. bad!
AND I WANT Y’ALL TO READ IT SO BAD BUT WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT😭😭
oooh👀✨ (well…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Nice perspective, has depth to it. :]
-
whaley started the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey guys, does anyone have quality resources on the history/culture of America between 1900 and 1950? I’m encompassing both the World Wars in that because they are important context, but I’m also very interested in the Roaring Twenties and how entertainment developed across that timeline.
I’ve always been interested in that time, and have gotten…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @theducktator @grcr @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @anyone-else
Pastor Nikolai Smirnov’s close group, being all of the people who help keep his underground church running during Leon/Riker’s 3rd book, all that he trusts deeply and that do all of the things necessary to preach the Gospel, and all men that Leon/Riker also…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle ty for letting me know😅😆 AND AGASGSDJASVLKDBJACDHSBK GIRLLLLLL YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HAD TO HOLD BACK A SQUEAL WHEN I READ ABOUT YOUR WW2 WIP!!!!! sbavdsadjobvkjidsdn AHHHHHHHHHHHH
@koshka flash fiction is hard but such great practice, yes😌
HOW. DARE. YOU.
I HAD NO INVOLVEMENT IN THIS…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys I’ll catch up on my snowballs later today I promiseeee
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay. Sounds good!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That sounds like more work than it’s worth.
Also, I think you can just backspace and retype the last letter of the tag.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @ellette-giselle @anyoneintherescuegroup
I’ll probably introduce another character when you guys rescue Loopy’s character. Mine isn’t necessarily locked up but will notice the commotion and help when you guys need a quick getaway.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr @ellette-giselle
Rogun — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Taken aback, Rogun had to bite back an angry retort.
“If we stay here, we will die,” he said. “The Scrabblers will be here in minutes. If you want me to prove that you can trust me, I can’t, but I am bound by my honor to bring you out of this pl…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay. So, which group do you want her in? (If you don’t have a preference, I can help think of one.)
- Load More

