@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
…
I’m actually lost in what’s going on and where everyone is… help…?!
-
whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m going to decline for now, thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Okay, so the rest of Group 1 has to reach the river, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Runs away flailing my arms* Okay okay I wrote the words!! Just don’t kill me!! *Ducks behind an igloo*
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and there’s no way anyone has a more traumatic scene written on KP, so I politely decline myself. XD
Whaley inspired it, so credit to her.
Wait how?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle also with the email question you asked, the one you have will totally work
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal ok, calm down😂, he’s the main villain of a ww2 WIP and is thus a N*zi
@ellette-giselle mmm idk. I don’t think you do know what SC this is👀
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, that’s alright!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand (w/ Ilahna, Everett, and Rina)
The creatures stepped forward, reduced, in the darkness, to ominous silhouettes. Klethen kept his eyes fixed on the weapon of the foremost one.
“I don’t even have a sword.” He said aloud. Not that it would have made any difference if he had – any armor worth having would h…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww. That’s cute 😀
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I was writing an RP…
And then I closed the tab 😑
*smashes head against the wall*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I was… until I read the other thing you wrote and now I’m sad 🙁
Just so you know, the protection squad is watching you. We’ve got our eyes on you.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*falls over, wallowing in despair (and snow)*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH!
UUUUURGGHHHHHHH!
HOW COULD YOU, LOOPY?
HMM… WHO SHALL MY VICTIMS BE? AHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!
*laughs in evil*
Heh… heh…
I think I might have gone insane…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal awwww no animal hybrid people?
lol that’s all right. I have a few that are effectively powerless, let me find one……
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I almost tagged you as @kefa lol whoops
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Lolol you did!! I was so sad lol! I’m kidding.
Sure! I’ll join. I’ll give a character in the morning, too.
-
Esther and
Jaybird are now friends 1 year, 9 months ago -
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
🤜🏻⚪️ @raxforge
🤜🏻⚪️ @trailblazer
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes ma’am! 😁
- Load More
