@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wrong forum :p idk how I did that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have 14 snowballs.
Once I write my 350 words, you will all be sorry.
😈
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Guys I’m so sorry to everyone who has tagged me, thank you and I plan on getting to this tomorrow XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hah! @linus-smallprint and I called it!! 😆
So, good section. The end… I know you said there are going to be parts of the books where you include longer scripture passages. That’s fine, but this scene kind of feels almost exactly like Aaron’s did, when he was studying the Bible about a husband and wife. I think it’s too similar…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait… are y’all twins? I know you’re sisters. 🤨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr Ooh, looks so pretty!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay then! I vote for A.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr oooooh that’s an awesome board!
also what’s funny is the font in the “you want battle? I’ll give you war.” quote is the same kind of font that Erin Hunter books (think warrior cats and stuff) are printed in. I recognized it instantly.
(I looked it up, and it is from warriors! from the character Skystar!!)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone
I made a board! 😊

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, that would be helpful if you don’t mind.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, I’ve finally been hit!
*shivers from cold snow* ❄️
He could see his furry reflection in the puddle, though he didn’t really care. He swung his paw and tapped the water, sending a ripple across its surface and a wave of amusement through the small kitten. He continued to tap the water, tilting his head to the side so much that it see…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Part of me wishes I had an identical twin, but then I start thinking what it would be like to share my face with somebody and I’m glad I don’t have one. 🤣 Although…a non-identical twin would be pretty cool.😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Please pray for the members of our school’s worship band! Our school’s Christmas expo is on Thursday and we need everybody there. Pray that none of us would get sick and especially that the vocalists’ voices would be protected and ready to sing on Thursday!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m not entirely sure I understand what’s going on here, but it looks fun, so I’ll join if it’s not too late. If not, that’s perfectly fine.
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a crazy fun hobby! 🥰 I’m glad it brings so much joy to you.
@everyone
Thank you for all the help! I have a thesis now, and I have an abstract idea proposal this next week. I’m glad I’m choosing a historical topic instead of something else, because I felt really pressured to do something psychological or theological, and I’ve be…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m improvising with the snake, lol.
Barnes
One of the scales glanced off Barnes’ thigh. Luckily she had her skirt over her trousers – the weather was cold in Lovedream – and the scale sliced right through the top layer.
“Hm.” The officer narrowed her eyes at the beast.
Reid pulled them all back, and Tenz made a leap for it.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@evelyn-collins haha thanks! I’ll be sure to post the chapter or something when I write it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@evelyn-collins oh wow that one’s cool too!
not much. Been writing warrior cats fan fiction, some of which includes the Bad Batch as minor characters.
actually, I inserted an adult version of Markus (your version of Tech’s kid, if I remember right) into one of them recently as an homage to your ideas lol. He hasn’t shown up yet, but I’m t…[Read more]
- Load More
