@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes ma’am!! Similar to like a lot of people celebrate I think… We never grew up with Santa, so that’s never been a thing (we have nothing against it, of course, we just never “believed” in it as kids). We decorate our house for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving and we set up our Christmas tree (we have wayyyy too many ornaments…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks ladies!! <33
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @rae …my four snowballs are coming at ya’… ❄️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool! I’ve been wanting to read that for a while!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Does anyone have ideas for drawing a character with a rough clothing fashion, without making them look edgy?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I posted one instance of Barnes doing this on the snowball topic ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yep, I celebrate Christmas!
I celebrate it with a little different intention than many Christians do. Lots of people believe it is morally right to celebrate it as only Christ’s birthday, and we should have focus and do nothing else; as a child I was confused about this because it doesn’t mention this holiday anywhere in the Bible.
I don’t t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I just did! They look great! Nice to see the pictures of what they look like. Joseph’s was a little blurry… but… I think I saw a picture of him handcuffed against a wall… 😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Sounds good. Third person makes it a lot easier to keep track.
Maybe they’ll just have less important roles. Or maybe they’ll die.
Lol… 😳
getting sidetracked by a good book, I have returned.
Ooh! What book did this happen to be? 🤪
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good section!!!
Again, you’re summing up lots of time here, especially at the end. I would maybe like to be shown instead of told some of that, but it’s okay if you just really need to get to the next part.
Joseph felt that for once they were safe.
Then, something happened that changed everything.
Oh no… 😥
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh me, oh my.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, 10 snowballs.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Would anyone be offended if I hypothetically threw 9 snowballs at them?
Hypothetically, this is all in theory of course, why would you think I would do that haha.
👀
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I won’t be on much today—it’s my lil bro’s birthday. Happy Birthday @ McMuffin! 😜
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint What I meant by “breaks immersion” is that I didn’t really want to pay attention to the spells. They have no use to me. They’re deeply evil in Alan’s world and useless in mine, so what reason do I have for needing them in my memory?
Also the part about the writer changing them didn’t make sense to me. Why not just not write…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
So, whenever I’m overwhelmed, whether by emotions or circumstances, or just whatever, I have to remind myself that God is there and He cares and wants me to turn to Him for help. I understand it’s not easy for everyone to talk to a God that they can’t physically see or hear, but He’s there, Kefa. He wants you to come to Him wit…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww!! 🥰
So, one question—why would Amelia inherit part of her uncle’s inn? Wouldn’t that usually go to her brothers?
Also, I like that we’re getting more conversations between Joseph and Amelia. However, I feel like they’re all based on future situations—mostly just “what if this happens?” Except for this one:
[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m kinda in between Whaley and Ellette on this. They both have good points I agree with.
It’s your call, Linus. Your story is the one on the line.
- Load More
