@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Why not just let us live in communion with Him in ignorance? I’m probably 100% wrong about this, but I think living in ignorance would be better than many actively rejecting God and being separated from Him.
I’ll give my best classical response, then my personally preferred answer.
Essentially as you’ve already said, there is victory a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
The worst thing EVER is when a series republishes with new covers before all the books are out, so then when they do come out it’s impossible to get ones that match! WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Correct, 50 words per snowball.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Nice, I’ll read it when I have time (probably not until Monday) 🙂 I really like the cover btw.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok then, I’ll do this.
@raxforge 💨⚪️x2 @theducktator 💨⚪️x2 @ellette-giselle 💨⚪️x2 @esther-c 💨⚪️x2 @hybridlore 💨⚪️x2
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay! Just wanted to make sure you knew. 🙃
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
The Mill soundtrack by Samuel Sim. It’s amazing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Let’s try that again. @highscribeofaetherium
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow Yes, fifty words per snowball. 😉
@esther-c LOL.
@everyone (@highscribeofaetherium) I can also take snowballs now that my stock is all out . . .
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, I noticed, lol. I don’t really care too much, tbh. I mean, I trust y’all, and most KP stalkers end up as members anyway. 😂 Thanks for letting me know tho! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, you forgot to blur out your last name. 😬 Unless you meant to leave it in there, I just know you had blurred it out before when posting the cover. But it might not let you edit anymore.
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, it’s out!! 😁
Hmm… @kyronthearcanin, @keilah-h, @jonas, and @liberty might also be interested.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yes, please throw some snowballs at me. I have been much too lazy with my writing lately. 💀 I need a good kick in the pants. 🥾😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I was too lazy to find the right emojis 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Got meself me 100 words.
Now snowballs atttt…. @liberty @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Welp… I wrote a short story! XD
If you have the time, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it before I show it to friends and family. (It’s kinda long, I apologize, lol. It’s under 11k.)
Tagging some folks just in case you’re interested, but don’t feel obligated to read it. :))
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 [Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago

Open Eyes
~*~
Amos wiped sweat off his brow with the back of his hand. He pressed against the wall of the synagogue, the stone cooling his hot skin. The voice of the priest droned on through the windows. “But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in I…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
We also have a new tradition where we eat a different cuisine for dinner on the three(?) nights leading up to Christmas. Like Mexican, Chinese, pizza, and then on Christmas Eve we eat finger foods so there aren’t a lot of leftovers to leave room in the fridge for left over Christmas dinner. 😋
- Load More

I’m collecting a series that’s currently out of print and rather hard to find, and amid the ones I have, there are at least 3 different cover types. *sigh*
Oh no, what series is this?
Freddy the Pig