@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Except I don’t even know what to write 😂😂😂
I think Leon and Riker are on vacation enjoying a fireplace and some hot cocoa right now and I think I’m just gonna let them enjoy that for now XXXD
@koshka can I join you??? I feel attacked😂
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeem
It really does get lonely. I agree 💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OVER 100 chapters?? Oh snappy… um, wow, okay, I don’t feel as bad about my fifty…
Ah good idea, I’ll see if I can combine any…
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Snack recipe for everyone. :]
Ingredients
1 cup butterscotch chips (the small kind for melting)
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 can (3 ounce) chow mein noodles
Instructions
1. Put the peanut butter and butterscotch into a saucepan over a rustic medieval fire (this is a must); stir until melted.
2. Mix up the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
*Actively avoiding discussion on this matter even though my perspective is very relevant to the topic because my family avoided Christmas for eight years* Who wants a hopscotch recipe??
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
Thank you. (: It’s based a little on a time when I periodically visited my great-grandfather.
-
freedom replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow And I have no judgement towards you for disagreeing 😊 💜 We’re free to have our own opinions on this matter :3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh very interesting! I really like it. It feels like the perspective of somebody who is forgetting their life but still loves the people around them through confusion.
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I do that to chocolate cream pies, but that goes without saying.
Do you make French silk pies? We do that, and coconut cream pies. There’s also something called hopscotch, which is a mixture of peanut butter, butterscotch, marshmallows, and uncooked chow mein noodles.
That would be… interesting.
It would be. I’d rather not risk it. XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I love the aesthetics!!!! ✨✨✨
@elishavet @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Riker Aesthetic for the 3rd book (the extra, glowing text is from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship)
I’m testing out a new style of Aesthetics, so here ya go
My boi😘

-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have written my 400 words… prepare to defend yourselves…
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeeeeesss 😭 I’m tasked with making them each year, and I secretly eat the masa and meat raw like cookie dough… 😬
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
My shower thoughts sometimes turn into poems. 😛
…
No name.
Ten years I’ve lost my ever-changing mind.
My words have slowed, and must be redefined.
Your name slips on my tongue, a stranger’s taste;
The dullness and the gray leave me misplaced.
A nursing home will try to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well… I’ve read books with 100+ chapters, so it wouldn’t bother me at all. The book I’m reading right now is YA fantasy with roughly 70 chapters. If your chapters are a little short, it might make sense to combine some of them so it doesn’t feel too choppy. But otherwise it’s all up to you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Tamales especially are definitely a holiday food here. Although that doesn’t mean we don’t eat them year round, which we do, they’re just a Christmas tradition I guess.
No waaaay. O.O That’s our tradition! We have homemade tamales for Christmas dinner every year, plus a huge smorgasbord of cheese, meats, candies, etc.
-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m tryna remember, lol… Um… We normally do with Thanksgiving since we have turkey, but on Christmas we only serve ham, so I don’t think we eat stuffing too. I might be remember wrong though. There’s a couple side dishes that change every year.
-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, we normally have a more traditional dinner too (ham, green beans, mac ‘n’ cheese, potatoes, etc.). Dad likes to switch things up every now and then, but his side of the family (the one we normally celebrate Christmas with), likes to stick to the traditional meal. 😉
Ohhh, ok, that makes more sense now. I can totally see that bei…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Praying!!
- Load More
