@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No you are not 😛 -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
The bus travel system has already been used before in this universe, so that’s cool. I guess it’s the main transportation.Now I’m really confused; where are they going?? 🤣 Are you planning for them to actually leave the school permanently, return, get attacked?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed BRUH I KNOW RIGHT???
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I mean, I DID say that was the exception as opposed to the rule, so if you’re trying to counter my argument, we’re actually kinda saying the same thing.
but honestly I think something like that actually exactly what @stephie was going for. The guy either doesn’t know any better or is something of a coward, and the girl is forced…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol, I mean like you gotta work with what you have haha
Toothpick swords are awesome.
@theducktator your duck stories genuinely sound amazing lol
@elishavet-pidyon haha!! your cat and dog kingdoms sound great, and yeah the map thing gets crazy sometimes. I think in me and my brother’s stories, we kinda have a general idea of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s some stunningly flawless reasoning you’ve got there.
-
whaley replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22
We stand together. 🫡 We are the nay-sayers.
I was talking with a friend last night, and we agree with Highscribe that it wouldn’t be good if Kaladin died. He needs to learn to be a survivor without the guilt.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Google says it’s Dec. 22nd! That’s funny, it’s coincidentally very close.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait…she does it often???😂
She did it for a short period of time. 😅 This is around, I don’t know, 10+ years before the main story takes place.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m not too worried about Kal because I feel like it would be a terrible end to his arc if he died, and Sanderson knows that (hopefully).
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Unfortunately, not all of us have that luxury.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have 6 snowballs, which seemed like a lot before, but now I see people casually throwing around 10 at once!
Oh well, whom shall I smite?
Let’s see…
@rae x2
@whalekeeper x2
Mwahahahaha!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Love this movement, protect Adolin! I’m on the final stretch of Rhythm, and I’m not worried about it, but you really never know with Sanderson, he’s really good at things like that. He’s killed favorite characters before, but it’s generally still fulfilling when he does, like with LightSong.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
It doesn’t make sense really, after all these people are the ones facing hardships daily, wouldn’t it make the most sense to turn on whatever religion and god they believe in?
Very true, this is something we see repeatedly. Those who go through the worst in life often end up being the most drawn towards God. Part of it is because the…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
idk why I just thought it’d be fun, and since you really seemed to enjoy it……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator oh that’s so cute with the ducks having to take a journey to get to the others. I love it.
@ellette-giselle I never liked dolls growing up and didn’t have any, but I did have TONS of stuffed animals and when I was 8 or 9, I often acted out elaborate stories with them at night when I was supposed to be sleeping.
Re-enacting Narnia…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That is, if you want some backstory set up for our serial story that’s currently on pause. 🙂
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
I’m not sure how anyone could forget Riker is German tbh🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae I recently remembered giving @theshadow this challenge regarding my fanfic a while back ago and wanted to know if you wanted to do it too.
As of right now, the tale’s unfinished–and I don’t just mean mine. The comic series I mentioned I pulled the story from (again, I don’t suggest actually reading them, cause there’s a couple adult jok…
- Load More
