@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I love how it went to first person! I don’t know why. Maybe it’s cause I write in first person in my current WIP and haven’t seen anyone else use it in a while.
Wow! okay! Cyrus has given Alan a cruel ultimatum. I have no idea what Alan will do in this situation. I mean, Charles has already pointed out he’s not afraid to die,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper oh ok!
honestly even if they don’t end up being compatible this is how you could find out if they are or not.
you’re just gonna have to deal with everyone’s crazy charries haha
@rae‘s Silvanis and my Sniper
(of course he’s mine, why did I have to say that lol)at the least are gonna be trouble for whoever you pick. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 It does have so much potential! And ehh, reading through it and editing little bits is half the fun for me lol
This is random but I’ve always been SO self conscious of my romance scenes…like part of me is obsessed with writing them but the other part of me is like I can never show this to ANYONE lol!
BRUHHH this is exactly how…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone-who-tagged-me-here
I HAVE SOMETHING I CAN USE MY SNOWBALLS FOR!!!!
I have like 8 right now don’t I lol
but I got back into writing a fanfic I wasn’t able to complete until now and maybe I can post the chapter here and use that!
It will have absolutely ZERO context if I do that though so don’t freak out at me lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle BRUHHHH My mom showed me that one once, it’s hilarious
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
😖
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I DIDN’T SEE THIS.
I’M GOING TO DIE D:
LOLOL
So I see you have chosen death! XD
And now that I have finished my words…
…
…
Ten snowballs coming at you!
*Most evil laugh*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We all have to somehow make sure we’re all on the same team, that would be so funnn!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it looks like so much fun and will definitely help me get back into the rhythm of writing! I don’t see why not! I”ll probably sign up today.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Praise the Lord! I’ll keep praying!! <33
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, poor Beric. Sweet scene.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s good. I’ll keep praying.
(and to anyone I haven’t responded to, I’ve seen and I’m praying for y’all)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Waytaminute O.O
I will throw ten of them at the next person who snowballs me.
I DIDN’T SEE THIS.
I’M GOING TO DIE D:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m done with my 650 words!
Maybe I’ll post them later.
But now it is time for REVENGE 😈
@jonas 💨⚪4x
@theducktator 💨⚪4x
@linus-smallprint 💨⚪4x
@grcr 💨⚪2x
@rae 💨⚪2x
@savannah_grace2009 💨⚪2x
@raxforge 💨⚪2x
@esther-c💨⚪2x
*laughs in…
-
HighScribe started the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is a place where people can post writing prompts (I know, you probably never would have guessed from the name) to help inspire people who are low on inspiration or just want to do something different and fun.
They can be prompts you made up, or ones you stole from somewhere else. They can be anything from one word to multiple sentences,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GUYS this vine 😂😂

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, cool! How does the word count thing work? Does the website have a word counter thing, or do you just enter your word count or what?
You will sprint and keep track of the words from each individual sprint. Then you report how much you write each time. It’s not as hard as it sounds; they have a submission form and plenty of h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you! It’s for a short story which I hope to post eventually.
- Load More
