@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
AH AH AH AH
EEEEEEEEE
me speak no english.
…
but me have picture.

…
It’s actually not quite done but I wanted to share it anyway cuz he so cute and I’m very happy with it so far. Oh, but ignore his right hand. Some things just don’t click.
He is my quiet observant pessimistic almost-heartless cold boyy Sverre…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I thought this was pretty funny.

-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
– Write about a character who’s lost.
– Write about a character struggling to learn a skill that in no way comes naturally to them.
– “Did I break your nose?”
– Two mortal enemies walk into a bar…
– A character breaks something important and rushes to fix it before anybody notices.
– Write a story about a character running into someone,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @esther-c @everyone-else
I signed up!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Zeke?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I love it!! I was definitely surprised, that Amelia and Joseph wanted to adopt him so soon. We didn’t really get to see Sabina’s reaction.
I just caught two typos:
Without a word, Sabina gathered him up in her arms, and Ezra laid his head against her, his eyes closing. Sabina rocked him, humming softly.
I think this is meant to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Look what I found in my drawing files! I completely forgot about this one, drew her probably a year ago. This is some weird concept art but I still like it. XD

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for entertaining my vague question! I figured it out.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yayy! <3 Poor Les. She just needs to find the words right now. I like how she needs time to figure it out, because it’s honestly more realistic than reciting your inner conflict easily.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Keep in mind there are other digital art programs out there, and there are a lot of different choices. @mineralizedwritings @loopylin and @grcr (I think) also draw digital art.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
If you purchase the Apple app, it’s a one-time purchase of around $15.
I researched it and decided the best use for it would be on an Apple ipad and Apple pen, which are the expensive part of the deal. I saved up and bought all that for around $400… Yeeeaah, that’s where the money goes. XD
I’m not sure what other devices you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
My second cousin’s Great Dane was named Samson.
Bear, Captain, Zeus, Knox.
You could also name the dog after its favorite food, like Cheeseburger.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thx!
I use Procreate all. The. Time. These days, I do most of my art on there instead of traditional. There’s a bit of a learning curve, but it’s fun once you get the hang of it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed,
Tauren spins around under the evening rays, filtering down through the canopy above. He laughs pushing his curls out of his eyes.
“Les..!” He shouts, breathless from running around. Lesli smiles as Tauren spins her around, her bare feet gliding over the grass. She laughs, but it feels for…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
off I don’t know those characters that well, but here’s some random ideas:
Dumpster diving even though it might be illegal?
Somebody tries to film a vlog only to realize their life isn’t that interesting
Sending my characters shopping is my literal favorite because everyone shops differently. (Tauren is super stingy and loves sales,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Noblest uses of magic:
• Defeating evil.
• Helping people.
• Making video games for your nephew as bribes. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Sammmmeeee!!!!
And thank you so much!!!!
I agree with you so much on that hahaha! Like “I’m sorrry this is probably so cringe but I love it!!!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty wowwww so pretty!!
I don’t think I read that story but now I’m sad that I didn’t. It looks amazing, and I love stories about wolf packs.
- Load More
