@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Has black curls(cropped short so it’s just very tumbly hair), black/brown eyes, and a lighter olive complexion. Is about average height for a 16 year old and on the thin side.
Ah… handsome boy. Whaley likey. 😏
…So you’re interested in making it to the school to make dance arrangements? I was under the i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
The way a person shops actually tells you so much about them
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Yeah I noticed! It’s a hard balance between trying to keep up someone’s spirits and trying to erase the problem with positivity. I bet Tauren just hasn’t had enough time to think about what qualifies as one intent or the other. -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for the useful and fun rant. XD I appreciate it.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Thank you! I wanted a Tim Burton kind of look, and I think it looks similar.
Ah, I like the expression and pose, especially with the clothing folds to sell the pose.
The floatiness of her hair is fantastic. :]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😃😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, and thanks @elishavet-pidyon !! 😊😄
And I love your picture too, it’s really pretty!! 💛
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow, nice, that’s really good!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Oh, that’s lovely! -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
What’s your favorite kind of Christmas cookie? I like cardamom-orange shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate 😋
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie you asked about my reasons for obsessing over the Australian continent and all it has to offer?
well, it all started when I was four. I had a Leapfrog video game console thingy and one of the games my parents bought me for it was a “world exploration” kinda game. You were supposed to be helping two pilots circumnavigate the globe, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha!
yeah I love it.
@stephie yessss Italian food rules
I’m curious about the Australia story.
I’ll tell you all about that, but I’ll do it in the Chat Chat so we don’t take up Linus’s forum space lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr so Sverre is like my boy Crosshair in personality haha
he looks great!
@whalekeeper I have no idea who that is but she’s cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just kinda don’t have time for this kind of thing and it might be many months before I do You can keep tagging me if you want but I’m probably not going to get back to you. Life is just a little too much rn : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Almost all my characters have some kind of rough fashion throughout there timeline!
If you mean the same thing as I do when I draw that here’s what I try to do:Imo, Edgy is when you’re trying to look a specific way for aesthetic, and rough is when it happens naturally. Like pants naturally get holes in them, but if somebody has…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeper
Tyyy
Yeah I want it to take some time so she can have a negative character arc hehe
Also idk if you noticed but Tauren literally told her her pain wouldn’t be worth living/writing about 😭😭 he just doesn’t get that it takes time to process trauma. But he has good intentions of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YAYYYYY
I love it when you give me critiques because you literally always help me, whether telling me things I need to change or what I’m doing well, no matter what it is it always builds me up in the end, I appreciate you so much girl <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @theducktator @whalekeeper @rae @anyone-else
Here’s another unedited scene…
This is like the third chapter I think:
Lilitu, in fact, was not dead.
Though at the moment, he wished he were.
And if he couldn’t bring himself to get off the ground and keep running for his life, he would be.
His f…
- Load More
