@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
That looks great!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you! Yes, Zuko was my favourite, along with his Uncle Iroh. I love redemption arcs, and Zuko’s was very well done.
Yayy!! We should totally make (or revitalize) a topic for that show. This forum needs to experience some great fanart for AtLA, and you are definitely the best artist for the job.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I might write a fuller explanation about what I believe about this matter (taking into account what Ellette said about putting images into the reader’s mind), but the gist of it is that someone is always going to be bothered by this.
Linus has made a very harmless representation of magic. This is just imagery of humans developing animalistic t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
AAH it’s Zuko!! I love Zuko so much. Well done; you translated the anime-like style of the show to your own interpretation, and it looks great! Was he your favorite character?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m between @theducktator and @ellette-giselle on this, but I can’t explain now. Gotta finish my school work first, then I’ll get back to ya.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha really? I’m glad you and I had the same idea! I’d love to see the drawings when you’re finished with them!
I don’t remember Peter too well. But that could just be because it was a long time ago that he was last mentioned. It doesn’t matter, he fit right in even if I thought he was new.
I was on the fence about them dyin…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We made pho, banh mi sandwiches, and tteokbokki and stayed up until 11:00 having something of a karaoke party. I was up until close to 1:00 though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow it happens lol
thank you!! I don’t care for a million subscribers, I’d rather have just a few that actually care about my work.
yeah it takes a super long time. But at least the models stay the same and all you have to do is move them instead of having to redraw the character when they make a significant movement, the way a 2D ani…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Looks at Baron with a contemplative expression* The guilt is strong with this one…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae oh noooo! and it seems like he was just getting to be happy too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie yesss that happens too sometimes, but less commonly.
also cool Italian writing on your signature. My mom loves that language.
@hybridlore thanks!! I guess my parents didn’t have great relationships with their siblings until they were all older so they were like “you guys should learn to like each other young so you’ll have each…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator I have no idea lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We watched Fiddler on the Roof and ate homemade oliebollen. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow! What an ending! I loved the descriptions of the different soldiers’ uniforms and stuff for some reason, and I’m so glad you didn’t kill them off. (I agree with @hybridlore that them dying would’ve worsened the book; it would’ve felt like Aaron’s story all over again. Speaking of which, I’m glad you brought the topic of him…[Read more]
- Load More
