@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty and @everyone
Is there anything specific you want us looking for?
I’m not sure….
I’m just wanting to know if the plot makes sense at all, or if it’s all over the place.
In other drafts, I used to just throw the characters at you, but now I’m trying to establish them more distinctly.
So basically…I just want to know if all the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw thank you so much girl <3 that means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
And don’t worry about it!!!!! If you can, yeah, just let me know!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I might be able to read it, but I’ll try to get back to you if/when I start.
Don’t let yourself think that you or your writing isn’t valuable, even if no one is reading it at the moment. You’re an amazing writer, and if God wants you to use that talent right now, He’ll help you to write what he wants you to.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I had to share this message I got from my grandma this evening.

…Their house is down the street from us. 🤣🤣 My grandmother lives for socializing.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Btw did you see I added chapter titles?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 All righty! I’ll have to write some part of it for you to read.
and yeah I read fast lol
I’ll have to critique it fully tomorrow cause I don’t have time to type out a whole thing but I will get you that feedback!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae oh yeah and Alpha and Silvanis arguing sounds crazy.
why can I see a pair of angry Night Furies roaring at each other as the image of how that debate would go?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae thank you!! Glad you liked it, and yes I can agree the ending was amazing; when I read the original I was like “oh I gotta have this, it’s great”
I actually added the comic artist’s appearance; in the original, it simply shows them all talking and then the doorbell rings, then it switches to a panel of a door, then Scout opening the door an…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I actually love that Liv is younger but thought to herself that Aubrielle needs the resources more. It’s only a little contrast (to the ‘save the resources for the youngest’ trope) but does a lot to show her personality.
Aww thanks!!! That means a lot <3
Yeah Liv’s pretty sweet!!!! I love her so muchhhh
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes I’d read it!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aughhh! Now it’s glitter pudding! *licks some off the spoon* Oh wait… tastes like strawberry!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
😊 *Chucks the whole bag of glitter into your cup, spilling it everywhere*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ahh… okay then, I’ll accept it. ☺️
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper you’re welcome!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah. I probably would not know a lot about the Holocaust if I didn’t love to read–I feel like most of my knowledge about it has come from historical fiction. It makes sense that other people who don’t read wouldn’t know a ton about it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
Thank you all for trying to help with my project! When I asked the question, I was still trying to verbalize what kind of ‘in-between genre’ this is, and I think I know what to aim for now. All the appreciation to you! *Throws confetti in your faces* *Throws glitter into your tea*
- Load More
