@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Awesome!! 😄 XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
I’m almost definitely gonna be able to do this, by the way. Just checked my schedule and I’ll be free that day! And possibly snowed in. 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It would, but… then anybody on the internet could join, and we’d all see our emails anyway.
Yeahhh I agree…
I think it’s safer to just have people send Ellette their emails if they’re comfortable.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It would, but… then anybody on the internet could join, and we’d all see our emails anyway.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AWWWW HE’S SO CUTEEE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @rae @freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofatherium @liberty @mineralized-writings @lightoverdarkness6 @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie @kyronthearcanin @grcr
Everyone please tag any girls I forgot!!!
This morning, Koshka, Elishavet, Ellette, Hybridlore and I went on a video call via…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
He looks like a little stuffed animal 🥰 XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awwwwwww!!!! He’s so cute!!! Theo is a fun name 😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And another (separate cuz Wyoh ate them when I posted them together)

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awww, that’s exciting!! I want to see pictures!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator
His name is Theo! And yes, I have some pics.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
WE GOT A DOG 😀
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay good!!!!
Thank you so much!!!Yes, Livia is a main character now!!!!
Good, I’m glad!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, okay. The parts you added were actually my favorite and pretty easy to understand
yay!
Yes, they were great! They aren’t the normal way people usually title chapters, and I really like that, it fits with the story well.
I was partially inspired by….I wanna say they were Percy Jackson chapter titles, but I don’t remember too well. I d…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m currently on chapter 9, and so far I think the pacing is good. I’ll get some more thoughts to you later.
Also, question. Are you planning on making Livia a main character in this draft?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator lol that’s their usual dynamic
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Also I should warn you guys…
My book is a *little* dark. There’s mentions of abuse, slavery, and cruelty, as well as evil and violence.
It’s not graphic. I had my mom read it and she said I wrote it “tactfully”, because it got the point across without being too graphic or descriptive.
But just thought I’d say that if you guys are really…[Read more]
- Load More
