@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re welcome! and thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator LOLLLL That’s an actual Dickens quote?
nvm that actually makes sense for him to say that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I mean like i have a cheese related signature lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge That’s awesome!!
My church did a trip to Italy back in ’23 and I helped with a summer camp there. It was great.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow ooooh that’s a good idea!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle lol
I end up deleting a lot of my search history but if I kept it I’d have some weird stuff too
oh also RAE THAT DRAWING IS AMAZING DON’T LET ANYONE SAY IT’S NOT
listen girl, I like to consider myself good at drawing, but I’m terrible at posing characters. You being able to do that puts you a step above…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just realized I say ‘now I’m curious’ very often. Maybe that should be my catchphrase.
You should make it your signature. It sounds like something a cartoon detective would say.. maybe? But hey, we could stretch it to be something a spy would also say so it fits your team. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
XD Lolol… I probably have actually said I was a junior or my age on here before, so maybe I’m not as mysterious as I pretended to be… xD
Interesting to think about the average age… I wonder if that’s really what it is. I feel like there’s a lot of 15/16-ish year olds around, but there’s also a good amount of older KPers (you, L…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I betcha Andrew’s guessing 16 or 17 because that’s the average KP age. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey, nice! I’m 16! 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I recently turned 18, so that’s pretty close.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh! Guess mine! XD
Okay! Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure I will be gone all Saturday, so I won’t be able to make this week’s, but I should be good for the next one!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just realized I say ‘now I’m curious’ very often. Maybe that should be my catchphrase.
I also thought you were 16 or 17, probably from your tone of voice. But I’ve met a bunch of online people who talk in the same way and end up being old enough to drink or something.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge
Well, now I’m curious. XD You probably don’t know enough about me to guess this, but how old do you think I am? -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You’re in public school too???
I thought I was the only one on here XDXD
I know how hard public school can be (I used to be homeschooled too) so if you ever need to talk to someone who gets it, you can always tag me <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Just wondering, are you planning to set up a poll to find a time for this week or is that set in concrete on Saturday? I would really love to make it if I can but I understand that Saturday might work best for the most people.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Woohooo!! Glad to hear that!! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for praying ladies! The Lord answered!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeeaah, all of those questions except the blindness one are for the same story. I know everyone jokes about having a weird search history, but it still surprises me whenever I open Google and see my own. XD
I’m slightly concerned about who you just blinded.
Eh, they’ll be fine. It’s post-character arc, so they’ve just gone through t…[Read more]
- Load More
