@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayyy! Augh, blisters are the worst. 😒
Oof, a tale of two cities… 😅 That book was hard to understand. I barely remember what happened in it 😖
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Y’all…I’m a sophomore, but I just turned 15 in November 😂 I can’t even start learning to drive until the end of Mayyy 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
They look great, I love them!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Marky boiiii 🥰🥰
I love them!!! I really like how you used quotes but typed them out so they match the board theme!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

Okay but this one….I feel personally attacked XDXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
More boards for y’all!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
More boards for y’all!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxfore
Ah fun, close. I’m turning 16 in March. 😀
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed
Okay yall I got two more chapters for yall!!
But there is an trigger warning, some violence and deep pain for the Bucky fans here (and it’s just beginning)
Also, I feel like I need to address this, no I don’t hate Tony but he does kind of come off as a jerk in the fourth chapter but to be honest his actions in…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Close, I’m 15.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae haha
I haven’t had to banish a character to being forgotten since I was like 13 and I might have lost the courage to do it now.
Crosshair, Hunter, Tech and the rest might not be the stars of any of my current works but they know they’re safe. They also know their limits though–five years keeping them has done its work.
Sniper…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeepr
It’s the next morning now, buut.. XD Maybe because it’s harder to do art and writing in the evenings, you can find a good book and make yourself a cup of tea before bed. I do that sometimes. It makes me sleepy, but not grumpy sleepy.
Ah, I may try that next time.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge @stephie @rae @ellette-giselle @theducktator
lolll this marrying conversation is so weird
I got it into my head pretty early on that it made no sense to marry my relatives. I don’t even think it was on purpose, I think my parents mentioned “you can’t marry your brother or cousins” once and my logical brain was like “oh, okay.” and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin oooooh that’s so pretty!!!! My whole family painted starscapes once as part of a class, and it kinda looked like that.
- Load More
