@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, I’ll try to do something, hopefully before Snow Camp.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @rae @loopylin @whalekeeper @raxforge
Okay, so it sounds like everyone who’s replied does not want to end this RP, so I think continuing should work.
@highscribe, You and @the_lost-journal are the only people other than me in that area (and I just RPd for all my characters), so it will be up to one of you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal aww man! That’s a shame, we’ll miss ya!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awwwwww 😭😭 But I feel like you’re using that as such a good plot device 🙈
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In Indiana, you can start driver’s ed at 15.😎Â
I haven’t actually started yet though and I only just signed up.Ohhh noiceee 😎 Yeah, I have to wait until I’m 15 1/2. 🤪 Which is both good and bad timing in this case. By the end of May I’ll reach that point, which means I can get my temps. I’ll have lots of time and opportunit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness I love this so much 🥹
Sometimes I wonder if this forum is actually helping me grow as a writer, and then I look at all the connections and friendships I’ve made and I’m like—yes. <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw man, we’ll miss you! :`(
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Cool screenshots!! I used to play Minecraft, but I kind of got out of it after a while. Me and my siblings would play in phases. Do you play all survival or creative as well?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I know, I’m just not quite sure what to RP atm, so I was just offering to think something up if it would been helpful.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m 15
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe guys, I forgot about this. My bad.
Hugo
Hugo nodded. Behind him, after inspecting the scale rip in her jacket, Barnes gave a solemn thumbs up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I shall be the undefeated meme champion. Fear me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I would totally roleplay for this, but Marcel is meant to head towards the river with the others, and I don’t want to singlehandedly move everyone especially because Jonas’ rebel character is leading. I have a feeling everyone has lost track of what needs to happen next, and that’s why the ball isn’t rolling.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I can RP if that will get things moving.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No no no continue!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Maybe paused but not dead…
I’d be down to start it up again whenever, I just don’t know what to RP at the moment…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Pause? It doesn’t need to be officially dead, but I don’t know if there’s enough interest right now to continue.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge @rae @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @whalekeeper @grcr
Do we declare this RP officially dead, or do we want to continue? Alternatively, we could put it on pause if people want to continue later. What do you all think?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin haha!!! I love that meme.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have to get off now so I won’t be able to show you any more, but I hope you enjoy those!
- Load More
