@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge Whoa…that’s weird.
lol
as long as you pronounce my first name as Kayla (Keilah is the Spanish/Hebrew spelling cause I’m of Puerto Rican descent and my parents pulled it from the Bible) I don’t care how you pronounce the rest of it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oof the /aytch/ or /haytch/ debate.
I’ve always said it the first way but I don’t get into fights over it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Not sure why I had to say that. But it’s 10 at night and I’m tired and have no idea what I’m doing. So.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge So your voice is more Scout, less Sniper, got it.
(Scout’s the male new englander character of the squad. Huntress is his twin sister, and also the only character I created rather than pulling from the game series I based the world off of.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, I think WoR is definitely the best.
Whenever you read WaT, I’d like to hear what you think. I think I’m the only one on here who’s done. 😞
Have you ever taken the Knights Radiant quiz? What order are you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a weird attachment to Australian accents. They can be subtle or they can be the most obvious thing, but I’ve found many of my favorite characters have one, even if I don’t realize it at first.
But ehh, I mean, I don’t know you except through a screen, so I’m not disappointed.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge you sound American then?
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Looking at it, I can see his shoulders are wonky and his arms aren’t quite posed right, but his little smirk and the way I did his talons make up for it for some reason.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
And Sniper! hehe

I think he was one of the first ones I drew. I have far better drawings of him but I still love this one, it’s just something about it. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lol I don’t mind posting old drawings, but only to a point. Before 2021 most were kinda cringey. There were a few gems though.
Anything TF2 related is from 2024 though so….
but anyway, here’s Demo with his wings spread and his sword in hand!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae AHAHAHAHAHAHA
That’s too funny.
My parents know I love to make creatures and honestly? They don’t mind. But my dad loves sci-fi books so that’s probably why. My brother thinks some of them are weird, but he loves others. He has his own, too, and they’re really cool.
They don’t know much about Soldier as a character (I haven’t shared the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
My first drawing of him:

These drawings weren’t perfect, and I’m thinking of re-doing them, but I’m still proud of them. Especially Sniper’s and Demo’s, which I’ll show later if you want. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
My own art lol. You can tell it’s significantly less quality, but I try.

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Mine too (though I think Oathbringer has the coolest climax ever)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
This one shows him a little better, but not by too much.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
his wings and tail are super hard to see here but ehhh

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Same kinda vibe:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Scene doesn’t exactly have to be like this but here’s my brother’s current lock screen:

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s not that I don’t like Kaladin, it’s just that sometimes he annoys me.
Ah, ok. That’s actually a good idea, I only read the rest of the series last year but I forgot a lot of stuff already lol.
Which book is your favorite?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lolll yes Soldier is definitely involved.
I’d love to see it! Bad drawing or not. I’m terrible at scenes too, don’t worry.
It was actually supposed to be the scene of them fighting the giant bread monster but just doing Soldier teleporting bread will be funny!
I’ll post some pics of him so you can have references.
- Load More
