@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle which ones? The comic panels?
I didn’t draw the whole thing, just added whatever I wanted to an existing image, but thank you! I enjoy trying to match the style.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can share one of your systems if you want, Jonas! I think it’s safe to say you have a few. XD
You could say that… (It’s about 13…)
I’ll see if I have a good one I haven’t talked about much.
I once beta-read a book which is now published, and it had a big magic problem which the author didn’t rew…
-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH YOU HOPPED ON THE TREND TOOOOO
THIS TREND SLAAAAAAYYYYS ✨
but most of the time they can simply pull moisture from the air and rehydrate.
Mooooost of the time. Except when they’re in the desert. 😁 Or if they get freeze-dried and packaged. (That got dark…)
If a Pitt can’t sing, they can’t control the plants as they do not…
-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They don’t have blood, but if cut the wound will spill light that in turn heals it.
That’s some cool concept imagery. 😎
So there are “laws unbreakable” like the cost of reason and the concept of ransom blood which are deep in the fabric of the world.
How does the concept of ransom blood work? What are some of the other unbre…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Literally everyone loves your concept, so you’ve got originality conquered and in the bag, girl. XD
I love it so much but it loves to frustrate me and taunt me with its vagueness. Maybe you guys could help me make it make sense?
Ideas ideas
– An Ink drawing melts away after a certain time limit
– After the artist draws something, they…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks for the debriefing! I’ve read up on these concepts before, but it’s been so long since I focused on them, that I felt you were better able to summarize these things.
Of these, I think effects is actually the least important. Access and costs can both be very important, but cost probably a bit more so.
Definitely agree with this. Any…[Read more]
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Apparently my feet changed that, which meant my story was changing itself. A terrifying thought indeed.
Dun … dun… DUN!!! XD
Nice segment. Interested to see where it goes next…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
ooh yes, the Pardalis.
Hmm… I don’t know! I’ve always called Pyro “he” but if he turned out to be a she, I wouldn’t be too surprised.
Here’s the fic!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXigHpJueaZyEEgR0myaKj5O-jRh7X2ko6EgxZAy5JM/edit?usp=sharing
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay everyone, I’m gonna share some of the races in my world!
Aquinos:
Aquinos have blue skin, hair, and eyes. They have the power to pull moisture out of the air and manipulate it. If there is no moisture in the air, they are helpless. They also tend to be easily dehydrated if they’ve used their power too much, but most of the time they c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TOOOO
YOU’RE NOT A POTATO ANYMORE
*brain explodes*
I LOVE IT
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH YOU HOPPED ON THE TREND TOOOOO
I LOVE IT
You can still share those, since I would classify fantastical powers/abilities as magic on this topic. Basically we’re here to talk about any fantastical abilities, technically magic in-story or not. XD
Okay perfect!
I’m still fleshing those out a little as to why and how their powers w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
EVERYONE IS CHANGING THEIR NAMES I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO ANYONE IS ANYMORE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re welcome!
tip: start out by tracing stuff. Pay close attention to what you’re copying. Eventually, when you’re comfortable with making a tracing look like the real thing, start drawing separately on another piece of paper while looking at the image as a reference. Eventually if you want to you’ll be able to draw stuff j…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon wow, very cool!
Man, I’d hate being sucked into my own story, but that might have something to do with the fact that I’d either get eaten by a dragon who doesn’t know any better on the first page or I’d have to deal with an alternate version of myself who’s not afraid to kill, and will probably beat me up ‘cause I’m fangirl…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have:
-Humans. Scout is technically a human, although he’s a hybrid, cause he doesn’t have any exotic powers.
-Changelings. These look almost exactly like humans, except for very subtle stripes on their skin, forked tongues, and eyes that can narrow to slits like cats’ or snakes’. They can change the colors and pattern…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal oooh that’s cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
His accent is also really funny.
- Load More
