@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr
Sorry guys, I need to push back the meet to 9am Mountain time (which is 10 am CST, 11 am EST and 8 am PST… some things came up :/
Ahh I’m sorry for the short notice
I don’t think I’ll be able to do it that long either, maybe like an hour and a…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In real life, we sort of distinguish between the brain and mind, but we can’t really say what the mind is, because it’s not something we can study scientifically.
Maybe the brain tethers the mind to real world senses, similar to how the spiritual aspect can keep the soul tethered to a place?
A cool plot element I had for this was that som…
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
The last thing I remember with your characters, Nar wanted to pester Alpha about going to the dance.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What about having fun? :3 That’s a good reason to stay. Well, if you want to leave, that’s up to you. It might be best to give Baron a send-off so it isn’t like he disappears out of thin air. More like thin wind.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I wasn’t there, but I’m definitely pro-life.
We are pro-life…or should I say, against murder.
Indeed.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, but yeah, we’re pro-life. Also, just a heads-up, I think you’ve tagged me a couple times but my tag doesn’t go through since it’s smooshed against Andrew’s. I’ve just seen your posts later and realized I wasn’t emailed about them. So if I don’t respond, that could be why.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, thanks! I might try to whip up something but I may forget, haha. We’ll see what happens.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just realized how a roleplayer has to re-describe their character whenever they’re interacting with someone new. XD
Hugo
Hugo squeezed Viktor’s arm in a tight shake, and beamed with sharp teeth. “Hugo Angelo. And it’s no problem, really. I’m guessing it would have been more of a problem if I didn’t find…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’d say a good majority of us here probably are.
I’ve never been but I’ve heard of it!
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you believe those spiritual gifts are necessary if you are going to fully take in the Holy Spirit? Does that mean you can partially have the Spirit? Does that mean one Christian can have more of the Spirit than another?
I don’t believe they are necessary, no, but I do believe they are available to every Christian if they…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Thx
🧐 I need more convincing of your self-confidence. 🥳🤩🎉
I hope you enjoyed reading the stories. I also hope my dumping on you of information in this post didn’t bore you.
Nope, does not bore me! The reason I asked those questions was because the answers were not evident in the story, so now you know. Of course it’s up to you what i…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I see, so it can happen whenever. That makes sense, since a ceremony wouldn’t trigger something like that.
comes when the Holy Spirit fully comes into someone’s life
This is where I’ve not understood this before. 😅 Do you believe those spiritual gifts are necessary if you are going to fully take in the Holy Spirit? Does that mean you c…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @theducktator @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @grcr @esther-c @ellette-giselle @rae @anyone-else-lol
Riker Art (done today…and I’m so glad I stuck with it, because I love it so much😭)

-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @grcr @rae @esther-c @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @liberty @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Who’s ready for Monday??? 😭✨
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
(and before anyone asks, yes, I believe that speaking in tongues, miracles, prophecy, etc are for us today just as much as they were for the disciples and the beginning of the church)
-
freedom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How do I put this??? 🤔😅
We believe that the Holy Spirit, of course, comes into someone when they accept Christ, but Baptism by Fire (or the Baptism of the Holy Spirit), for my church, comes when the Holy Spirit fully comes into someone’s life, and often also involves the showing of spiritual gifts such as speaking in tongues, the…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*plays how to train your dragon theme song*
:]
By the way, did you read what I decided to do with my magic system? You were the one who was encouraging me to keep it the way it was the most. While I have made my choice and am going to stick with it, I am curious to see what you think.
I wanted to support that version of your…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Well, technically, I wasn’t really shipping them that hard, but I did notice that they could be a couple and assumed it was intentional.
Honestly, it’s actually better this way, that you didn’t plan to have romance. That meant it came up naturally due to your character’s’ personalities and isn’t shoehorned into the plot. Y…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry, it struck me and I feel like it would be super cool to turn the timid love interest girl into a dragon-rider.
- Load More

MEEEEEE
Sitting here with cash in one hand and an eye on the amazon page!!!!!
Oh man I CAN’T WAIT!!!!
So excited!!!
yeaaaaahhhhh let’s goooooo
I might not be able to get it the minute it comes out but I will certainly buy it!!!
I JUST BOUGHT A COPY!!!!!!!!
*Dances around the room screaming*
I can’t wait!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH😭✨✨✨
I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!!!!
I just got it today and I’m going to start it the moment i can!!!!!