@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I disagree with this a little. You cannot go off JUST the Bible, you need prayer too. And plus others can teach you a lot about God. So no, I do not “just” believe in the Bible.
Well…
Yes, you do need prayer, and God can reveal things to you. But God will NEVER say something to you that contradicts the Bible. If the Bible doe…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*Reads a little bit*
*Loves it*
*Makes a mental note to read more, and subscribes*
-
Enid replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
My thinking cap is at your disposal!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
They might. In book 2, some characters will be travelling and will have to hunt for some food. Since deer is off the menu, hares, or other rabbit-like animals, will be a source of food to them.
Ahh, makes sense. Scratch the rabbit idea then.
(This is why we can be glad there are no human-animal hybrids in the real world)
lol yeah…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator | Hey, random question… have you ever played Duck Life? The game where you train ducks to race? 😅 just wondering.
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint okay, ideas!
- Arctic: This is cliche, but bears (with grizzly, polar, and black variants) would be cool. Or a semi-aquatic, fisherman race of seals.
- Asia: Red pandas, turtles, Asian elephants, or the flying dragon lizard might be cool.
- Oceans: This is gonna be hard if you want your creatures to retain some form of humanity.…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodnessssss. I just typed out a super long response to your post, and then Wyoh ate it because I wasn’t signed in. 😭😭
I love these ideas. Thank you so much for all the time you’re putting into this (I love bouncing ideas off of someone! There’s a lot of stuff I haven’t figured out with this.) And I’m glad you like the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I have a tiny one of those. You’re right, they’re good for basic poses, but mine at least is nowhere near the amount of flexibility for the poses I have my characters in much of the time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint what regions of the world are you missing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Your art does look good. I’m a little thrown off because the picture you took of it is a little tilted, but they do look balanced when I tilt my head to match.
thanks! yeah I think I took that picture with my tablet camera, and my tablet is huge so it’s hard to stabilize.
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:
lol t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have another chapter and let me tell yall
I finally understand the Bucky hype, like seriously he’s sooooooo good
Although Steve is still my favorite
I’m excited to write more of him and Kennedy but this chapter is still on Bucky and Grace
Also I do have a question
Do you guys want this to take place during civ…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Whispers* Good
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My calculations also show that your profile pic is in complete harmony with the words you have articulated
Hehehehehehehe
If Emotional Side were here, she would probably laugh, but again, she’s too busy being pathetic.
Emotional sides are not pathetic, my dear KPer. They are the path to discovering ourselves. 😁
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I used to be pretty combative. I’ve learned to be nice, after much trial and error. And belonging to a class where each of the eight students, my besties, are from eight different kinds of churches. They gave me a lot of character development. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
😳 *Blushes* Errr… Well, it’s the result of too much experience in debates. 😅♥️ I appreciate the compliment, and I don’t think anyone here is acting too meanly. It’s pretty normal to feel triggered when your own beliefs are questioned. I feel that way all the time.
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I now step out of further discussion on this front XD
Lol I respect that. XD I also see how praying to Mary isn’t worship for a lot of believers.
-
Enid replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh I’m not leaving!
I think I might be able to rephrase what the others are saying. To us, it’s strange to pray to Mary because it is never mentioned in the Bible. It always says we should pray to God, it never says to pray to anyone else.
Acts 9:36-41: Peter prays to Tabitha, a disciple who had died. Hm, why would he pray to a…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More


No I haven’t, but it sounds fun. Is it a video game?
Yeah, it is. its kinda one of those… well… games you find on kids learning math and such websites… 😅
its still pretty fun though, my siblings and I still love it… lol
I might see if I can find it. XD
😄😄