@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed First off, these boards are cool and the characters look amazing.
Second, what a weird coincidence in your name and role selection for the female character—“Jaelryn” is weirdly close to “Jaylen,” the name of a character I have whose codename is Huntress. Her hair’s a bit shorter and darker than your character’s, and her eyes…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
My own forum stopped working for me💀
@theducktator I’ll have to share aesthetics here😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooooohhh!! That’s exciting! I want to hear more about it if you post! 😁
-
freedom started the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @theducktator @smiley @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @trailblazer @acancello @godlyfantasy12…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Dirty water splashed on my heavy boots as I made my way through Bröijin—the largest of Englroy’s abandoned prisons. Something dripped from the roof—likely old water that had been trapped in the room above. A few doors creaked as they swung on their rusting hinges. There was a draft blowing from somewhere, but I could no longer feel it as I turned…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome, thank youuuu! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What’s the word limit again??
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Seriously contemplating posting some rough character designs. I’ll think about it.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and he’s still a bit messed up from it afterward. And it’s not even my fault.
Lucky in some ways, unlucky in others. XD I decided over the past year or so that I don’t like writing characters with just trauma+healing as thei…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
This place looks cool, not sure if we’ve met, I haven’t been active lately, nice to meet you!
1. My denomination is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
2. I grew up in my faith, and will always be growing up in it on a path of continual conversion
3. Formally speaking there are the four standard works which…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
EEEEEEEE Thank youuu! It’s quite funny to me that it’s what it reminded you of because three of them are actually training to be warriors lolol. Maybe I’ll run with that…
Oh, looks like Whaley agrees with me!! XD
Lolol 😄
I guess I’ll have to just start one something then…
*quite excited and motivated to draw a comic*
- Load More





