@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow. I love this idea. This sounds super interesting. Is it connected to your current series?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @grcr
Thanks for the feedback! So far, it looks like the popularity ranking is:
- Chromancy
- Spectrachromy
- Prismathurgy
- Spectrathurgy
- Spectralurgy
With the other three having no votes. I’ll take this into consideration.
As some have guessed, this is a color-based magic system.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I like Spectrachromy… and Chromancy…
Prismathurgy is alright… but I’m not head over heels about it…
I don’t really like the other five… 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, that’s okay! If you know of a different way to get it through, I’m open to trying other things, but I understand if it’s too difficult for you to do right now.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Some things I’d really like to hear from y’all are scene ideas. I’m planning to go back and extend a lot of the earlier chapters (at least 1-6) because I didn’t have the same word count goal for them as I do now. So if you have any ideas for scenes that would fit into those (or future scenes) I would love to hear them. So far I have a chapter…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle (I know you’re away, so don’t feel obligated to respond to this until you get back) @theshadow @whalekeeper @koshka @raxforge
Sorry these are late, it slipped my mind until last night. Without further ado, here are chapters seven and eight (also known as the underground church cha…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
My favorite is Chromancy, but I also like Chromamancy, Prismathurgy, and Spectrathurgy. For some reason the sole “t” and “l” sounds bother me when placed in front of “urgy”.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I think I like Spectrachromy/lurgy the best. I also like Chromamancy.
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, so I think the way I want to do this is, I’ll give you a list of some of the options I’ve come up with, without comment, and you tell me what you like. I’m also not going to tell you what this magic system is about (though you can probably guess some of it from the names.) After I get some feedback, I’ll give you more context. Right now, I…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal Nope! Just curious, no debt nor blackmail I know of. The only emperor I know cares nothing for potatoes, nor is his name Shadow.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry I’m late in getting back to you.
Yeah, that was a creepy story. I don’t have too much to say about it—I agree with Linus about the pacing. I, too, like your use of repetition here. 😊
in my reached up to my ears, to feel them blood… leaking out of them…
I think I get what you’re saying here, but I had a bit of a hard time…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal Don’t worry, I’m not working for an evil overlord lol
nope, just wanted to know. But I’m ok if it’s a secret.
-
Cloaked Mystery changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins how did i mess up your tag bruhhhh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@eveyn-collins heyyyyy! Was just thinking about you yesterday. I’ve gotten to the point where Leo learns she’s gonna be with the Empire in the edited version, and it’s great so far!!
I would love to see more illustrations! I might draw Leo and Crosshair again, too.
I’ve been doing well! I finished one of my own fanfics during the new year and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal where you got the potato pictures.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae I like it! What happened to Baron? He sounds like he got really messed up. Poor guy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow thank you!
Ooh, I really love the idea of Old Hunter looking kinda like Sniper but obviously older and with scars or something. Maybe I’ll add a part about how Huntress feels whenever she looks at him, how it stings that they look so much alike yet the one who loves her is dead, and the other remains alive to torment her.
(why do I w…[Read more]
- Load More
