@abigail-m
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 how did the chiropractor go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h well that stinks XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So. Anyone on?
(and anyone else find it a pain having to tag everyone Everytime? 😂)
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @folith-feolin @felicity
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Yerp! I’ve just been patiently here 😊 ur good! U can RP if u like! I think it was ur turn.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 that’s fine with me! In the meantime we can just walk and chat some more if y’all want 😊
Maybe paxton can now chat with a few others since he’s getting out of his box a bit. But they’d have to start the conversation.
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings what do y’all think?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c I could go with the first one since it’s a lot like the second but not so on the nose, I like them both! Thanks!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c OOH Lupenheim does sound cool! I might play around with that a bit so it doesn’t sound quite so on the nose.
@folith-feolin I like that a lot! Thx!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My territorial authoress is coming out…
*Protectively overshadows whatever this idea might be. XD*
Golem voice: Miiiine XD XD
nawh but I did think it was a cool idea!! It would probably be fantasy….of course 😂
But…if I do ever write it (no promises) maybe it’ll be one of those fantasies where it takes place within th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OH!! But….speaking of new WIPs….
A long while back I was lying in bed and…Sometimes I imagine stories in my head, and this one was good enough to write down a portion….
I don’t really know what these two’s story totally is…but hey ya never know…
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings [Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @folith-feolin @felicity
Sooo I need a name for one of my places in my series.
Its is Grimm’s homeland. It is a snowy land, with forests covered in snow, freezing temps, there is a wolven kingdom, more of a stonework t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH I’ll have to go listen to it later!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
UGH I already know ur gonna break my heart with Micah….I don’t even wanna knooow!!!
but at the same time I already know XD so yea XD XD XD The child factory workers break my heart so yea…
But it sounds good!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HI!!! Do u wanna RP with Hans’ group and with Leo and stuff too? Also that’s fine if u want Joshua and them to just keep watching and follow along for now…
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 what do y’all wanna do?
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry! It stands for Bible Quizzing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, fun!
As of right now I’m taking a break from BQ to listen to the storm coming in (I love the sound of thunder and rain). The first tournament is this weekend, and I’m behind, so I have a lot of work to do.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And ur story sounds SUPER cool!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I’ve been working on an art piece I’m gonna share when it’s finished. I’m excited about it! It’s November Grimm and Paxton
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @theloonyone @starofthenorth
Hey y’all! I’m gonna attempt worldbuilding some 😂
I’ve got a really huge world to build but obviously rn need to focus on ma series lol.
So my plan is to worldbuild from my books.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 OOPS I just saw this. They can still do that while walking! Sometimes movement helps as well 😊 but it’s up to y’all, y’all can ignore my last RP if u like
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Luna
The song, and the presence of Light it had brought with it seemed to have given a newfound clarity to the group, lifting everyone’s hearts.
Luna smiled, silently thanking the Light One for His blessing.
She sucked in a breath, thinking for a moment. “I believe we should get moving now…[Read more]
- Load More
