@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I think I’m out on this tbh @esther-c just because I don’t really feel comfortable role playing as myself 😅 but cool idea for anyone who’s good with it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c did I ever tell u that Corvina’s last name is Nadir too?!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 lol!!!
hey wherever you can get them from! AMIRIGHT?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I might not be on here a ton as I’m more focused on the castle RP but idk.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 so this is an Alternate Universe RP that @freedomwriter76 and I created! Anyway is welcome to join, but being an alternate universe there are changes we’ve made to our characters and storylines for this specific RP (and u might have to do so as well)
it takes place in a modern/fantasy setting, and it’s an RP for their aca…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 OK I ADORE MAYVEE!!! HER DESCRIPTION IS SO COOL AND I AM KICKING MYSELF FOR NOT HAVING A RACE LIKE THAT IN MY SERIES!!
how do u come up with such cool races!!!!
also she and Luna I think would get along so well!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper dunno if it’ll help, but have u ever looked into Save The Cat Writes a Novel? It totally changed my writing life! I use it ton and love it!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Corvina
Weapons? What did this lady need with weapons?
Hm…perhaps this could be interesting.
“If I had an extra blaster, I’d give it to you.” Allen told her. “But I don’t, and it wouldn’t be wise to give up my only long-range weapon.”
Corvina stared at the weapon, eyes narrowing.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h @anyone-i’m-forgetting
OKAY I AM HERE YALL!!!
with a ton of RPs to do XD
November
November wasn’t paying much attention to the arguing, to be quite honest. He stayed close to the back, arms wrapped around himself, eyes focused on the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c so sorry I haven’t RP-Ed recently yall!! Just haven’t been feeling it! I will hopefully RP later this afternoon if that’s ok with everyone 😅 again I apologize
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*debating which of my new characters that i need to work on that i could bring. Bc there’s the traumatized soldier boy, (TBH they’re all traumatized, but he’ll be easier to read, with only being 11), my princess, or a very complex guy character*
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
(ahhh finally getting to chapters that don’t make me cringe on every single sentence. Get ready for Roger pain 🙁
(Tw- hallucinations/memories of lost loved ones, mentions of murder)
Chapter 8
Roger
I kneeled there, almost frozen in shock until she fell asleep. I felt numb, and tingly as I slowly rose to my feet. My legs felt stiff as I…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin 😀 I’m working on adding the next chapter on here, which is a Roger chapter rn.
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I started posting chapters of the book he’s from on here if you want me to tag you to it..? That quote is not till much later in the book, but i’m updating it every or every other day. So we’ll be to it soon 🙂
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h 😀 thankss
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And last but not least my favorite one rn LOL
I love him.

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

Roger is my morally grey warrior character, aka the fan favorite
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

Nate aka the Cinnamon Roll boi of the Mcs
- Load More
