@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 very cool topic!
as @otherworldlyhistorian said, antagonist is really just any force that is keeping the hero from their goal, they don’t necessarily have to be a bad person.
In fact, it can even be themselves, (leave that one for y’all to think about 😉)
I mean….Corvina is a protagonist and an antagonist.
In truth…[Read more]
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Traditional publishing. A traditional publisher won’t charge you anything, they’ll only take a cut of the profit when your book sells. Spending money on marketing would be the only expense.
Yes, I used KDP. I tried IngramSpark for my last book and gave up because it was such a pain and way more expensive, so I went back to KDP.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Heyoooooo!!!!
sooooooo because I’m totally obsessed with my characters….it makes me want to start new RPs…. (And then eventually quit them but we’re not gonna focus on that 🤣)
ERMMMM THAT BEING SAID Ik a lot of ppl are busy rn with school and everything but they don’t have to feel pressured again this is supposed to be for fun, when…[Read more]
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Why I Chose Traditional Publishing – Rachel Leitch
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
M’kay, KP is liable to eat my post if I try to put links in it, so I’m going to lay everything out and then post individual links to each post I reference. I apologize in advance for how obnoxious that is, lol.
If you’d rather save money than time and you want a great-quality end result, traditional publishing is the way you…[Read more]
-
Elanor replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know how to do role play and don’t think I have the time. Thanks for including me though.
-
Elanor replied to the topic To Visit a King in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you. 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh also imo @freedomwriter76
Reuben is the most handsome so far XD XD but I haven’t seen Jakob and Joshua’s boards yet….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon u did not!!! Is this Reúven?! So cute!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ur good, I told them I probably wouldn’t be on this RP much either
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
No, go ahead and tag me!! I’d like to see it all, I just may not respond or be on a ton, but we’ll see 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HEEEEEY I totally forgot about this….
errrrmmmm….
SO apparently I am bad at this because I don’t have any backstories written out before hand….and I’ll probably do better having my characters react…
and that being said…..
we shall ignore Jocelyn being chosen, and I think I will let someone else have their turn first 🤣
and [Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h OHMGOSH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT RP….
aggghhh….uhhh maybe we should just move on from my character to someone else’s…..
*facepalm*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c ur ok!! KP is for sharing ur ideas!!
(this does make me wanna start another character roleplay tho….)
am I obsessed with my characters? PSSSSHHHH NO!
yes. Yes I am XD
help me. -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh btw u wanna RP as Serin and Uvah?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 just that one XD.
and that’s enough for her lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h yea! And don’t feel like y’all have to have me here or anything to RP here. Y’all can totally do this without me and freedom. (You can just interact with Headmistress at random and make up ur own gang characters, or put ur villains in Aramis and z Edrich’s gang if u like)
- Load More
