-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know…haha! I’m too scared to show my parents this cuz they will definitely worry for my sanity and be concerned where this is coming from!! XD
And they thought my other scenes were sad compared to this….heh…heh…Some of my fanfic villains, like Hemlock or Dyson, would work perfectly as Pythonos…. *shudder* and t…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no! I’m so sorry!!! And that sounds awful! I’m sorry, girl….): I’ll keep praying!!
@everyone
My mom’s doing a lot better! She had a doctor’s appointment and has been able to eat with us at the table and walk around the house without too much pain…which is a HUGE!!! improvement!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I totally understand!!!
I’ll just give you the link again so you don’t have to go digging for it haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I just love the line on Marcurious’ board..
“Too much information!”
“Hey! You’re the one who taught me sharing is caring!”
It cracks me up because it is totally something he would say!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, really!?!?! He was the last one I would expect people to love…and he almost got entirely deleted from my novel!!! If you guys love him, though I will definitely keep him!
Aww thank you!!! Also…I LOVE HUGO SO MUCH!!!!
I might have a teensy crush on him…haha! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!!! I’m sorry ;(
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!! (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think that worked???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @rae @acancello @grcr @esther-c
I made another board for Ottoline!!!
PICS AREN’T WORKING?!?!?
UGH! here’s the link then…haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The protection squad…
this made me laugh XD
though you might need to call in the squad lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“I’ve never heard of Alethia,” she mused. “But I suppose you haven’t heard of Andromeda either, so we’re even.” she paused. “Wait, did you just say you’re being chased by the government?” she raised an eyebrow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
haha! I think that’s the saddest thing I’ve EVER written!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ofc! (:
I posted something…um…sad…in the “A place to share whatever we’re working on” if you want to read something as equally sad as what you posted, lol
Esther can vouch for the fact that it is sad…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
This link works for me! Unless you want all our comments to be separate. I’ll try to start reading it next week once our schedule’s back to normal after Christmas break and all that. 🙃
Okay!! It doesn’t really matter to me XD It’s up to you!
Yeah, Marcurious is an…interesting character XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I am actually concerned for my mental health now…LIKE WHAT 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WRITES THAT?!?!?
- Load More
