-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You missed so much….XD
Hottoline had a moment….
HUGO KISSED OTTOLINE’S HAIR!!! AHHHHDo you remember that scene lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I kind of miss the “party” aspect of this…where all our characters just interacted. If you guys don’t want to do that that’s fine…but that’s my only suggestion. I was scrolling through the old pages last night and realized how much I miss it 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I may or may not have stalked your pinterest boards to steal some pics of Hugo…lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I mean it’s not THAT good but it’s so sweet!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
btw if the slides move too fast just push pause lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I don’t really know who to put in here…but it sounds like so much fun!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, Otto is really sweet…I am just waiting on the edge of my seat for Hugo to say something nice back…(even it it takes a year I’m still waiting!!) I just love romance for some reason haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*one day later..*
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
Hugo,
I’m feeling a lot better today so I thought I’d write back. The surgery was another one of the Pythonos’ experiments. I’m okay now though.
Mean? You’re not being mean, haha!
Wow……I sat here for an hour and just stared a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I was skimming the posts and came across the school bomb thing….
Snake’s teeth! Who would do that???
I know….but bomb threats are almost never legit…so we all knew it probably wasn’t real. It’s just crazy that other schools got threatening emails too! Our world is crazy….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO NOT ANOTHER HOMESCHOOLER!!!! lol I’m like the only one on here that goes to public school…though I used to be homeschooled and homeschooling is just so much better in my opinion…so lucky duck!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emoti…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
Hi Hugo,
I’m so happy you wrote to me….but I can’t write that much right now because I just got out of surgery and everything hurts.
Hopefully I can write more tomorrow.
Sam sounds like a funny person. I know a few people like that in h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I essentially believe that morality is a reflection of God’s character. A common question is whether God commands things because they are good (which would make morality something beyond God) or certain things are good because God commands them (which would make God’s commandments arbitrary.) I think that the two are intertwined, whi…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I would say that we can’t really comprehend “requirements” to be God. I think the requirements conform to who God is, but it’s not really possible to say, because a universe where God was different would be fundamentally different, and incomprehensible to us.
Fair enough. But you think that a universe where God was different is theoret…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I think Descartes would argue that existing is not a necessary attribute of a perfect island. I’m not exactly sure why that would apply to the concept of a perfect entity, but not other things. I may not have explained it particularly well.
Well here’s the thing. A perfect island that does not exist is not perfect, since it would be bet…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Here’s some more fun questions:
- If you subscribe to immaterialism, then how does the immaterial influence the material?
- If you subscribe to free will, then what does that actually mean?
- If God knows everything, and part of that knowledge is that He knows everything, how does He actually know that’s not a lie?
- Can God do evil? And if not,…
- Load More
